Cadet PT

You can do PT where you like mate...you qualifiy on your ITC and by reading the training manual....tell the blanket stacking rupert his got it arse-over-tit.......

Dont you just hate pussy teachers in the ACF game?

Country_Bumpkin said:
Not long ago my Detachment had an uninvited visit from the OC of the local CTT. (No names, but he was badged RLC, and a teacher by trade).
CTT OC's are full-time officers, attached from the regular army, this person couldn't have been....

dwill said:
Country_Bumpkin said:
Not long ago my Detachment had an uninvited visit from the OC of the local CTT. (No names, but he was badged RLC, and a teacher by trade).
CTT OC's are full-time officers, attached from the regular army, this person couldn't have been....
....or maybe he was and he got confused. In the proper Army you're only allowed to do PT with a Physical Training Instructor (there are a few exceptions....ETL for example) and he may have believed this to be the case in your situation.

And Officers really don't stack blankets....thanks though.

Country_Bumpkin said:
Code:
I seem to remember your breath-taking ignorance in a different forum as well - something about a TA Group A Lieutenant outranking a TA General List Section B (that's ACF/CCF) Major or similar (which is absolute twoddle of course, even if the Major is only an acting rank). The said subaltern was going to mount a mutiny at an ACF annual camp or something?
not mine, sorry. I do remember a posting something like, an attached TA Lt, jokingly saying that he was the senior person in camp and should take over...but thought best not too. A good rule to have in the mess is nothing you say should be taken seriously after 2200...

Code:
Take it from me, as one who knows, that most CTT OCs are TA Officers who just happen to be doing Full Time Reserve Service (FTRS). If you look in the Army List Part 1, available from all good bookshops, you will find this fellow's name in the TA section. He also has the Territorial Decoration and Queens Volunteer Reserve Medal - only awarded to TA Officers. So obviously you're right - he must be a Regular Officer!
I will have to ask, if it's true it makes for some interesting thoughts...

Latest Threads