Cadet Para/Commandos

Discussion in 'ACF' started by walting_matilda, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just asking........ (deflectors set to 100%)

Is there or has there ever been a cadet para or commando course. I have seen cadets walking around with commando on their titles during a summer camp this year.

Cheers

2. Ha ha ha, bless them.

3. You'll find that they are fully grown commandos... :D

4. Waa waa waaaaaaaaaaaaa

No no these were cadets unless the RM is employing guys aged 12

5. May have been their dates for a mess function.

6. There's a change.......... Another ACF thread being turned into a peadophile thread..................

7. It was doomed the moment you said Cadet and Marine in the same post! :D

8. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

When I was was a Para cadet (yes I was) 214 Finchley many many years ago. there was a Para Cadet Course called the Marooners, it was a mini P coy, so you could get your Maroon patch and get to go parasending after the proper training , it was run my an ex Arnhem 2 Para bod , who then in his late 50,s was Nails.

9. RM Cadets

[​IMG]

I only ever met RM Cadets once at Frimley Park on a training course many moons ago. I also did a cadet Parachuting Course at Weston on the Green sadly we were not awarded wings !!

10. No no this cadet was in the ACF!

By the way is there a Cadet PTI course? I'm really not making this up. But then again kids was to emulate people they admire

11. Yes, therte is a PTI course cadets can do.

12. Well there's one for the ATC so I'm sure there'd be the equivalent in the ACF?

13. No there isn't.

14. Are you talking about the Junior Leaders Course by any chance? I wrote the Original training programme on the Military side for the Officer who was awarded the MBE for that particular training course. Of the 1st JL's course which was held at Altcar it has produced 5 RAF Officers, one who flies Chinooks, 2 Soldiers, 1 who went PARA Reg, the other is Rifles, both have achieved a decent rank.

But it certainly isn't a dagger course.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.