"Cadet" Leader Jailed For Sex Abuse

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Sig Smith, Sep 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And all the AIs wonder why they get grief?? The dirty kiddy fiddling perverts.

2. Im outraged. What do I do?

3. Check with the JAMES team first or the bus is going no where.

4. A cadet instructor fiddling with his young wards, who would have thought it possible?

Next, you will be informing everyone that the TA are predominately overweight and black males steal things.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ah! How did you know! When I was in the Army Reserve I WAS a fraction overweight. Well spotted.

6. So, let me get this right.
    Some walting child toucher down under with no connections to any formal military organisation gets caught kiddy fiddling.
    And the point of this is?

• Like Like x 1
  7. To teach CFAVs they are not alone?

8. hehehehe.....

9. You really have an issue with CFAV,s don,t you. Any particular reason for that?

10. Fucker wasn't paying attention when it was being explained how all the other Child Fondling cunts are getting away with it!

11. Black males do not steal things you utter rotter! Niggers steal things.

black males just abandon their offspring and eat fried chicken too much....

• Like Like x 3
  12. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

This is one of the reasons that there was a great effort made a couple of years ago by MOD to curb 'unofficial' Cadet Units. It didn't have a lot of impact though, and many of these appear to still thrive (and, to be fair, some are pretty bloody good). If anyone anywhere wants to set up their own Cadet Unit, there is nothing to stop them. Trouble is, when something awful happens, whether you are MOD sponsored or not makes no difference in the press.

Even the LoF have a Cadet branch....

13. To highlight the fact that kids are sexy?

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.