"Cadet" Leader Jailed For Sex Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cadet instructor fiddling with his young wards, who would have thought it possible?

Next, you will be informing everyone that the TA are predominately overweight and black males steal things.

Ah! How did you know! When I was in the Army Reserve I WAS a fraction overweight. Well spotted.

So, let me get this right.
Some walting child toucher down under with no connections to any formal military organisation gets caught kiddy fiddling.
And the point of this is?

Some walting child toucher down under with no connections to any formal military organisation gets caught kiddy fiddling.
To teach CFAVs they are not alone?

Fucker wasn't paying attention when it was being explained how all the other Child Fondling cunts are getting away with it!

A cadet instructor fiddling with his young wards, who would have thought it possible?

Next, you will be informing everyone that the TA are predominately overweight and black males steal things.
Black males do not steal things you utter rotter! Niggers steal things.

black males just abandon their offspring and eat fried chicken too much....

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
This is one of the reasons that there was a great effort made a couple of years ago by MOD to curb 'unofficial' Cadet Units. It didn't have a lot of impact though, and many of these appear to still thrive (and, to be fair, some are pretty bloody good). If anyone anywhere wants to set up their own Cadet Unit, there is nothing to stop them. Trouble is, when something awful happens, whether you are MOD sponsored or not makes no difference in the press.

Even the LoF have a Cadet branch....

G'day Ivan,

I'm a relative newcomer to Arrse, but here is my slant on it, for what its worth .....

* this subject has been discussed a few times in the site, with disparaging comments about some of these quasi-mobs
* quasi-naval / military may suggest walting
* perhaps there may better oversight by official defence organisations (not a perfect solution I know)
* these quasi-mobs could give the real mobs a bad name
* perhaps these quasi-mobs may be no better that Herr Shortt, after all all they may be offering bogus training to unsuspecting youngsters, and have pulled the wool over the parents eyes, and they parents are actually trusting them ....

and for those who thought they are in the Naafi .... just proving us unwashed convicts are imitating the motherland

/rant on
On a more serious note, my volunteer fire brigade, if we wished, could take members from 16 years on. We chose not to, as it could inadvetantly lead to complications. We still have to sign declarations that we have not been convicted of any child related offences. My may have to supervise members who are 16 - 18 from other units at certain times, or we could be made responsible for young victims at fires / emergencies. . My fire service takes this matter quite seriously. I can't stand at all any "kiddy fiddling" by anyone under any circumstances, and detest any person who uses any kind of young person's "training"organisations to futher their own dirty predilictions.
/rant off

Smith

You really have an issue with CFAV,s don,t you. Any particular reason for that?
Nah, they're just cheap and easy play things to get a bite and some tears from.

That reminds me, say hi to ya momma, I hope her ring has stopped bleeding.

I think this thread would have been better presented if the word "Australian" had been inserted before the title "Cadet" Leader Jailed For Sex Abuse.

As for the comments by smudge and shadenfruedefest; they are totally unjustified and do a great disservice to the overwhelming majority of Adult Instructors who give their time to assist in the Army Cadets and many other youth organisations. Organisations that are filled with our young adults who want to be different and isolate themselves away from the hooded balaclava wearing yobs we are all too familiar with in recent events. How do you contribute to the development of today's youth?!

Didn't read many comments from AI's accusing the whole of the British Army of being physical and sexual abusers of Iraqi prisoners! - so why do you discredit the whole of the AI movement because of the actions of a few individuals?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads