Cadet Instructors Show Their Caring Side

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Badger_Heed, Oct 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "Whipped and tied up"? Sounds pretty sexual to me.

If it's been sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.
  2. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Was Sir Jimmy an AI too? Did he have keys to the blocks? Now then, now then, rattle mess tins, No jewellery on the square.
  3. Wouldn't it be more sensible to tie them up and then whip them?
  4. Where do they find absolute tossers like these instructors? Five will get you ten that they were younger end instructors who were not so very long ago cadets themselves with absolutely sweet FA life experience and completely lacking in maturity. Also how does a Sergeant instructor get demoted? Unless that is just Daily mail poor reporting. SI is the lowest fully qualified rank anyway FFS!
    However, every organisation has its share of dickheads and at least the ones in question have been given the boot, (hopefully in the physical sense by the cadets parents too)
  5. The population of Liverpool will line the streets with tears pouting down their collective cheeks to see the bruises, then blame South Yorkshire Police and demand compensation for everybody who was traumatised by being scouse.
    • Like Like x 12
  6. Three points to note:

1.Only one complaint has been received by Sussex Police
    2.It's in the Daily Mail
    3.They are all scousers, so prone to exaggeration and hyperbole, and probably have Claims direct's phone number on speed-dial
    • Like Like x 3
  7. 4. They fuck kids.
  8. To be fair, Liverpool was the first place to go all unleaded, course that was the churches.
    • Like Like x 12
  9. Odds on it will be confusion over Adult/Sergeant Instructor, that or they were senior cadets. Still as long as it was correctly written up in the EASP.

Suppose cadets will be issued knee pads 'n there'll be an admin instruction to only use issued/approved bungees as a result.
  10. Can't blame them, kids ARE so sexy!
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Perhaps we should have a whip round for the defence.
  12. Yeah, but do you know for sure that they were all ex ACF?
    • Like Like x 4
  13. I has been thinking....

Basic fieldcraft lesson, leopard crawl, monkey run. Rough ground to add a bit of spice 'n character building, a bungee "flick" to emphasise keeping low 'n out of the line of fire? Does it sound more like over exuberance and poorly planned training than abuse & bullying ?