Cadet Chandler, the Emo shite.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Praetorian, Jun 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gents, as you are all aware, we have had a recent arrival to the site, in the form of an "Emo"....

Now, apparently they like to cut themselves, strange, strange creatures.

Anyhow, upon spotting this individual, I thought I'd be nice, so I sent him the following PM.....

I thought I was being nice, apart from my usual responses! So when I received the following PM back, I thought it was only polite to open it up to the NAAFI......

Now, do any of out ACF brethren know of an Emo called Chandler who's RA badged?

2. County?
    If he's in Sussex, I'll find him...
  3. The guy is a complete c*ck, I tried warning him politely but nope, he wants to go on a victim trip. For the love of all things good please 02 tag him.
  4. He made a few lovely posts on a topic about weapon cleaning kits, and then went completely off on one, saying about how his life is now at an end since his lady-friend left him.

Stanley blades at the ready then! Bless him.

Does he cry during drill??
  5. Apparently he's a super teacher of cadets with his long hair and scars.

The cunt.

02 Tag Please!
  6. My correction to give some meaning to his explanation of his tag (wrong - his definition of emo). Hope he takes that part seriously and does a good job of it

Edited for being an emo myself. I'll now go and drown myself in beer
  7. I read that as well, "Laid back" instructors. Quality!
  8. And
    Surely the incompetent NCO must have appointed the Cadet in the first place, thus gaining him the mark of "incompetent".
  9. Blonde moment - what the hell is an 'Emo'?
    Isn't it a creature out of Sesame Street?
  10. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

It's like a goth, but younger, shorter, and just as carp. And I should have said, less "well" dressed.

edited for being forgetful.
  11. Fishy?
  12. Wah?
    An Emo is an "Emotional", or Grunge Kid who has jet black hair, a skateboard, scars on wrists and a skateboard. Made out of a coffin.
    Also cries a lot, especially after their pale-face partner leaves them for a peice of sensibility and normality.
  13. Ahh - thanks for that, had images of kids sitting around singing songs about letters of the alphabet. I'm quite disappointed actually.
  14. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

not really I couldn't be arrsed to type "viking".