Cadet 150

Discussion in 'OTC and ACF' started by emptyeye, Sep 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi All

I am taking some ACF cadets to the USA next year as part of the 150 celebrations.

I am looking for cheap (not nasty cheap) embroidered polo shirts and baseball caps, just with an ACF logo would be okay, various sizes, male and female, one colour. Just to wear when we are in the public eye.

Im taking 30 cadets, so if anyone know of a good supplier (with handsome discount), please pm me or post on here

2. mwl946

mwl946 LE Good Egg (charities)

What area are you in???

Have a very good supplier, either for embroidered or printed, but probably not worth the effort unless you re in Jockland!

3. Im doon sooth, but, if hes worth looking at, my brother is in edinburgh, he can do some free work for me and go get them

Let me know

Aye

Have to add, the cadets are coughing up the whole sum of money for flights, polo shirts, accn etc, the county isnt giving much. So, the better the deal, better for them

4. In my experience please do not go to the usual cadet embroidery places. They will rip you off.

www.tradeservicedirect.co.uk do free embroidery and all you got to do is send a design. I bought T-shirts for £4.25 and fleeces for £10.00 with quite a complex design on it.

5. Look in Soldier mag at the adverts. Normally some good deals there and good quality embroidering.

6. Good for them !

7. Complete rip off................