Cadet 150 Medal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'ACF' started by walting_matilda, Mar 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Chaps,

Not sure if this true but I heard from my boss today (who loves medals) that they have brought out a Cadet 150 Medal!!!!! Have these people nothing to spend their money on!!!!!!
  2. Not a bad idea, if you think about it, it makes for a permanent reminder of an event and a talking point giving you the opportunity to tell people about the ACF, long after such event has been broadcasted, filed away, archived and half forgotten from the general public.

If it is fairly affordable why not.
  3. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That enough exclamation marks?!
  4. I feel it will cost loads of money to organise when that money could be used better else where.
  5. All well and good but unless you have cold hard figures then what you feel doesn't really mean feck all.
  6. We all know that it isn't going to be freely produced to everyone for free. Therefore my feeling is correct.
  7. Feelings are made in ovaries. Im sure in comparison to money spent on doley scum/immigrants et all will be a minute drop in the ocean.
  8. Are you sure? Is that a fact?

Does anyone have a pic of this Medal?
  9. According to Stan Smith in American Dad. Still, the fact you try and turn my own question against me shows you are struggling to justify your statement.
  10. Not really. Just being silly.

The money used to commission a Medal for cadet 150 could be better spent. Linking this with Immigration or asylum seekers isnt really an argument.
  11. Is it? Why get so upset over something that is going to be small change in the defence budget?
  12. Is that like when a woman says "Honey, I saved you money cos it was in a sale". Not buying it at all saves even more money.
  13. Do you have something against Cadets?
  14. His throbbing member?
  15. No, I'm all for cadets but the money should be spent wisely.