Cadbury - The twats.

ugly

LE
Modelez.
Massive American conglomerate.
What do you expect from a nation that puts sugar into bread?

List of Mondelez owned products. All of them have been cheapened under Mondelez ownership but prices have gone up.

Cadbury
Oreo
Belvita
Milka
Mikado
Philadelphia
Toblerone
Halls
Ritz
Kraft
Maxwell house
Douwe Egberts
Tassimo
Heinz
Jacobs
Bassetts
Maynards
Trebor
Granola
Daim
Terry's
Green & Blacks
Frys
Thanks for that, along with Heinz that is on my new ignore list

Kirkz

LE
Well they probably thought anyone could do a better job than the Houses of Parliament.:rolleyes:
Harry Potter had a spell at making sauces but he was crap too.

Harry Potter had a spell at making sauces but he was crap too.

I think you're getting confused with Hairy Potter, who made an altogether different kind of sauce

Bolleaux. The price will remain the same, if not increase slightly. Unilever like playing that little game. The slimy buggers have already dropped Dettol soap from 200g to 175g then 150g in the last four years in the hope no one notices. Price keeps going up though. I don't mind paying more for the soap but the extra packaging and inconvenience of having to purchase more of the things to do the same job is putting me off their product.

Cunts, the lot of them.

That's marketing for you.
Back in the stone age I used to fling loafs of bread on the shelves at Tesco as my Saturday job.
8 hours of the same dull crap meant I took notice of the price of each type of loaf, so when the Slimcea (yes that long ago) went on offer and dropped in price for a few weeks and the offer ended; I'd notice that the 'normal' price was now a penny more.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads