• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

"Cabaret" at the Theatre

I'm having to be cultured and stuff this weekend :!: and so I'm being taken to see "Cabaret" at the theatre in London.

Has anyone seen it? What was your opinion?

Mr_Deputy said:
Well my review is actually on the show's poster and billboards...

"1931 Berlin, strong dynamic performances, evocative and highly charged and you see some tit as well."

Mr Deputy, Evening Standard.
Fair enough - sounds do-able!

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Mr_Deputy said:
Well my review is actually on the show's poster and billboards...

"1931 Berlin, strong dynamic performances, evocative and highly charged and you see some tit as well."

Mr Deputy, Evening Standard.
I didn't know the SoS Def (V) was in it.

It's pretty good and quite an eye opener for me because I guess like a lot ofother (uncultured) people I knew the title song sung by Liza Minelli and that was it. It's quite dark and the lead role is/was played by quite a fit bird who was once in Emmerdale. The role of EmCee is played by Julian Clary and it's hard to suspend belief that it is Julian Clary. I think anything he does he will still be Julian Clary if that makes sense. It's quite fun watching the grandparents dragging the grandkids out after the first bit of nudity/ references to drugs because they too made the mistake of basing the play on 'that song by Liza Minelli'. Have fun.