CAA Drone Training now available using your ELCAS credits

COPTRZ

Crow
Hi All,

We're the UK's largest drone (UAV) training provider, and the first and only commercial drone training organisation to attain ELCAS status offering OFQUAL Level 4 CAA approved PfCO (Permission for Commercial Operations) courses, and the OFQUAL Level 5 Commercial Drone Operations for Chief Pilots Award - (ELC Provider No. 10710), giving serving, leaving and ex-servicemen the best and most cost effective pathway to becoming a commercial drone pilot.

The use of drones or UAVs requires a particular skillset which armed forces personnel are particularly suited to. As well as following established protocols and assessing risk for each and every mission, familiarity with drone hardware and the ability to assume personal responsibility every time you fly are prerequisites for the successful drone pilot. As the only ELCAS approved drone supplier, COPTRZ are uniquely positioned to offer CAA approved training to service personnel seeking careers within the drone industry, and with a dedicated business module, also offer invaluable help for those looking at establishing their own businesses.

For more details on the ELCAS approved courses we offer, check the ELCAS web site and search for drones under the 'Search for a Provider' button.

With 10 training locations throughout the UK, and courses delivered on a weekly basis, we are the best choice for serving and leaving personnel to use their ELCAS credits effectively.

If you'd like to learn more about using your ELC funds, or about our courses in general, please send me a message or post below.

Andrew Robinson

Last edited:

COPTRZ

Crow
@Good CO / @Bad CO : not sure if our new friend Andy has run this past you?
Good morning,

I hope I've not contravened any rules with my post, I wanted to let your members know about the courses we run that are now ELCAS registered - I'm happy to reword if you think appropriate. Feel free to drop me a line, or I can give you a call?

Latest Threads