C4 News Tonight

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by nigegilb, Oct 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Heads up for C4 news tonight, 1900L. Big splash on the events of the last 24 hours.
  2. Arrse has just got a mention on Sergeys post regrding the CGS!!!
  3. And so ARRSE should be mentioned. It's the finger on the pulse at all levels..... doesn't the CGS drop in now and again?
  4. Did they point out he was the resident KGB bloke? :D
  5. I was not watching the TV but heard the presenter say to the reporter outside the MOD, " I see the CGS has full support on a poll running on an unnoffical Army website".
  6. Ok Guys, just been told the media are climbing all over the site from here and abroad (No sh*t pretty girl, you think? :D )

So , put your media spots in this thread.
  7. Notice all the polite jornos using the 'Army Rumour Service' not ARRSE!
  8. PTP if journos are crawling all over the site you can bet Neu Labour are as well. Keep an eye on the survey, would not put it past the spinners to try and influence the result. Catch my drift?
  9. I am sat in my spangly racing leotard and rollerblades in the hope of some media attention
  10. Hmmmmmm

Channel 4 ignores what CGS said this morning and reiterates the Daily Hate article.
  11. Just quoted 3 posts but didn't name the authors...............hmmmm
  12. MDN,

Having just read that, I almost threw up!
  13. twitching hoops at the top no doubt... me, I can't wait to see the spin on this one...
    Balls! We need more Snr Mgmt with Balls!

oh and mdn..... your post falls under mental image GBH. FFS! man, MDN in a leo-turd!?... ahhhhhhh!!!

edited for spelling as my edukatshun was pish
  14. Personally i would like to know why Channel 4 didn't report what ARRSE said about journalists