C4 News Tonight

And so ARRSE should be mentioned. It's the finger on the pulse at all levels..... doesn't the CGS drop in now and again?
Did they point out he was the resident KGB bloke? :D
I was not watching the TV but heard the presenter say to the reporter outside the MOD, " I see the CGS has full support on a poll running on an unnoffical Army website".
Ok Guys, just been told the media are climbing all over the site from here and abroad (No sh*t pretty girl, you think? :D )

So , put your media spots in this thread.
PTP if journos are crawling all over the site you can bet Neu Labour are as well. Keep an eye on the survey, would not put it past the spinners to try and influence the result. Catch my drift?
I am sat in my spangly racing leotard and rollerblades in the hope of some media attention
Just quoted 3 posts but didn't name the authors...............hmmmm
twitching hoops at the top no doubt... me, I can't wait to see the spin on this one...
Balls! We need more Snr Mgmt with Balls!

oh and mdn..... your post falls under mental image GBH. FFS! man, MDN in a leo-turd!?... ahhhhhhh!!!

edited for spelling as my edukatshun was pish
Sven, it's OK to stick with the Daily Mail script the PM agrees with every word. And Alex Thompson actually said balls and arrse. i love C4 memories of the triangle and all that.
i love C4 memories of the triangle and all that.
He was relishing saying Arrse , you could hear it in his voice , and b@lls :D
Malcolm Rifkind was his normal self. He did a good job as a minister didn't he? Seem to remember he was told the way to get on was to learn how to shoot. Pity he can't see a political opportunity when he it stares him in the face. At the end of the day the politicos all stick together. T*****s.
Personally, I would like to know if MDN's spangly leotard has those handy poppers in the gusset

Latest Threads