C4 leftie symbolically schooled by Psychologist

Somehow I doubt that the Friday 19:30 squaddie special from King's Cross to Edinburgh has improved since the 1980's.
At least it had smoking carriages.

One? So why couldn't I get a seat? Oh yeah. The train was crammed with people, not one.
And you went around each one to get their opinion?

No you didn't did you, you can only give your personal evidence of how you felt, let alone the million that you claimed.

You're completely without credibility.

And, another one gets hers . . . and the BBC's . . . handed to her "on a plate" ;) !!

Steve Bannon superbly blasts Newsnight presenter, Emily Maitlis for her assumption that the electing of populist parties in Hungary and Italy equals the end of "liberal democracies".

"Why do you say liberal democracies? The last time I looked they were all voted into office. The BBC is in meltdown. Guess what? The globalisation project that YOU promoted was wrong. It's time to embrace that!"

Really. Care to post some empirical evidence where state ownership of the railways etc in the UK worked great?
No didn't think so,
Anything that govt has got involved with that has to work within a commercial environment is a pile of shit. They simply can't compete in any aspect of the market.
Any contract the NHS has entered into with anyone to provide anything, whether clinical services or paperclips also stands a testament to that.

And, another one gets hers . . . and the BBC's . . . handed to her "on a plate" ;) !!

Steve Bannon superbly blasts Newsnight presenter, Emily Maitlis for her assumption that the electing of populist parties in Hungary and Italy equals the end of "liberal democracies".

"Why do you say liberal democracies? The last time I looked they were all voted into office. The BBC is in meltdown. Guess what? The globalisation project that YOU promoted was wrong. It's time to embrace that!"

Smug, bitter, holier than thou know-alls seeing their arrse. Nice. And maybe he's right, the Left/Right paradigm and this federalism crap are for dinosaurs and dictators. If this guy's hated, he probably doesn't care.

I was watching that and it was strangely satisfying. To her credit though, when she interrupted and he told her to let him finish, she actually did. She was well and truly battered around the ring though.