C3S Royal Engineers (Advice and help)

Anonzo

Clanker
Hi guys, I have recently passed selection with a grade A and have decided to go down the Royal engineers side (C3S for my trade) however I was just wondering if there are any of you who can give me some more information on this trade, some up to date 2016 info lol, as I see most discussions are quite old, I basically just want to know how much action / combat is done, and also if being a combat engineer will get any action out on the front line etc. Back to the point but yeah how is a C3S used in a day to day basis ? Do they go out on operations as a communications operator ? What regiments use C3S most ? any up to date info would be great, cheers lads

chimera

LE
Hi guys, I have recently passed selection with a grade A and have decided to go down the Royal engineers side (C3S for my trade) , I basically just want to know how much action / combat is done, and also if being a combat engineer will get any action out on the front line etc. Back to the point but yeah how is a C3S used in a day to day basis ? Do they go out on operations as a communications operator ? What regiments use C3S most ? any up to date info would be great, cheers lads

Have a look at the You Tubes in the first couple of my posts on this thread which is a Sticky at the top of the sapper Board. I think it will answer your question.

SAPPERS IN ACTION - AFGHANISTAN AND OTHER YOUTUBES

Latest Threads