C3 Comms

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by jimuk80, Mar 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just want someone to reply on thread or by PM on the duties of C3 and RE for my interview. I'm all good on the RE and where we fit into the bigger picture but deeper info on the duties and role of Comms/C3 would be appreciated. (I Cant find F'All online apart from the modjobs bollx). Input would be gratefully recieved for my final interview. Cheers in advance.

2. Google is an amazing tool...learn to use it!
    Click here son!

3. Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!

4. C3, yeah, stag on...get shite from the blokes...lose respect...however you won't know what chatham is!!

5. Is it really that bad??

When is the latest you have to confirm your trade for the RE, ive got my choices put down but i was wondering if its possible to speak to someone further down the line about getting my trade changed to Electrician as thats what i'm doing at the moment.

6. Thats VERY negative Cheggars!

On the other hand, look after millions of pounds worth of equipment (Used that on my CV and it impressed on my last interview, which, by the way, I got the job) get respect from the lads cause you got the planty's their pies in on time...... get noticed by the people who count in a high profile role, like Command Vehicles etc.
    It depends how you look at it and what you want to get out of it all.
    Either way, plan carefully for a life AFTER! Look after you future, cause once the Army is done with you, you are out on your ARRSE mate!