• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

C0cks & Nobbers

#1
Those posters nominated here are a stonesthrow away from being tagged and binned for being hamptons, chods and not sticking to the simple rules and guidelines laid down.

It will be trimmed and amended regularly.

If you feel someone is heading that way, nominate then here and they will be reviews and added to the cocklist
 
#4
Dannyboy

The NAAFI probably isn't the place for you, you are a bit of a delicate petal so for the sake of your own temper etc pop along to Yahoo chat or somewhere a bit fluffy where you won't be continually offended.

Ex-stab: Sorry my bad, meant for NAAFI forum
 
#6
Mighty_doh_nut said:
Dannyboy

The NAAFI probably isn't the place for you, you are a bit of a delicate petal so for the sake of your own temper etc pop along to Yahoo chat or somewhere a bit fluffy where you won't be continually offended.

Ex-stab: Sorry my bad, meant for NAAFI forum
I twigged that to be honest but he's still a throbber!
 
#7
Thanks very much

good to see bullying in the Army is still standard stuff.

COC Lord Flash.

You all bow to him :D

No wonder that woman with the half undressed avatar chases him.

Hard as nails :)
 
#10
dannyboy1970 said:
Thanks very much

good to see bullying in the Army is still standard stuff.
I think you should be nominated as well you nonce.

By the way Danny, you never did answer my question from last night.
The question that I put to you in the Shortt thread that has now been deleted.

Have you ever served in HM Forces in any capacity at all ?

C0ck.
 
#13
It really is some achievement to get fifty percent of the threads you start moved to the hole!

WhizzyShootingStar's Last 10 Forum Topics:

* The Intelligence Cell » Rare deer
* The Intelligence Cell » Mother flushes baby
* The ARRSE Hole » mind/brain
* The ARRSE Hole » time passing

Find all posts by WhizzyShootingStar
 
#14
Mighty_doh_nut said:
Wizzyshootingturd top of the list
What on earth is your problem?
You've got to be one of the most bitter and odious Mod's i've ever come across. You have such an uptight attitude at times that sends out this message of 'me me me' all the bloody time. How about you stop being so superficial and get over yourself eh?
 
#16
WhizzyShootingStar said:
Mighty_doh_nut said:
Wizzyshootingturd top of the list
What on earth is your problem?
You've got to be one of the most bitter and odious Mod's i've ever come across. You have such an uptight attitude at times that sends out this message of 'me me me' all the bloody time. How about you stop being so superficial and get over yourself eh?
I've been on ARRSE for quite a few weeks now, mucker. Although I'm a former member of the RAMC, I've been accused of any number of anti-army tactics on a regular basis - including being a "terrorist sympathiser".

MDN is an utterly genuine geezer, for whom I'd lay down my life in an instant (not that we've ever shared a room at the Hilton). For an Irishman to say that about a fückin' Brit tells you in what esteem he's held. So pull yer fückin' neck in, gobnuts!

MsG
 
#17
Bugsy said:
WhizzyShootingStar said:
Mighty_doh_nut said:
Wizzyshootingturd top of the list
What on earth is your problem?
You've got to be one of the most bitter and odious Mod's i've ever come across. You have such an uptight attitude at times that sends out this message of 'me me me' all the bloody time. How about you stop being so superficial and get over yourself eh?
I've been on ARRSE for quite a few weeks now, mucker. Although I'm a former member of the RAMC, I've been accused of any number of anti-army tactics on a regular basis - including being a "terrorist sympathiser".

MDN is an utterly genuine geezer, for whom I'd lay down my life in an instant (not that we've ever shared a room at the Hilton). For an Irishman to say that about a fückin' Brit tells you in what esteem he's held. So pull yer fückin' neck in, gobnuts!

MsG

A few weeks? 3k+ posts?!!!
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#18
Bugsy said:
WhizzyShootingStar said:
Mighty_doh_nut said:
Wizzyshootingturd top of the list
What on earth is your problem?
You've got to be one of the most bitter and odious Mod's i've ever come across. You have such an uptight attitude at times that sends out this message of 'me me me' all the bloody time. How about you stop being so superficial and get over yourself eh?
I've been on ARRSE for quite a few weeks now, mucker. Although I'm a former member of the RAMC, I've been accused of any number of anti-army tactics on a regular basis - including being a "terrorist sympathiser".

MDN is an utterly genuine geezer, for whom I'd lay down my life in an instant (not that we've ever shared a room at the Hilton). For an Irishman to say that about a fückin' Brit tells you in what esteem he's held. So pull yer fückin' neck in, gobnuts!

MsG
Agreed - wizzycnutfcuk, you don't know the man. He may have some rather odd fetishes, a sick sense of humour, bad dose of halitosis and genital warts, but he's got a heart of gold . . . . . . and his mother loves him, so fcuk off.
 
#20
Biped said:
Bugsy said:
WhizzyShootingStar said:
Mighty_doh_nut said:
Wizzyshootingturd top of the list
What on earth is your problem?
You've got to be one of the most bitter and odious Mod's i've ever come across. You have such an uptight attitude at times that sends out this message of 'me me me' all the bloody time. How about you stop being so superficial and get over yourself eh?
I've been on ARRSE for quite a few weeks now, mucker. Although I'm a former member of the RAMC, I've been accused of any number of anti-army tactics on a regular basis - including being a "terrorist sympathiser".

MDN is an utterly genuine geezer, for whom I'd lay down my life in an instant (not that we've ever shared a room at the Hilton). For an Irishman to say that about a fückin' Brit tells you in what esteem he's held. So pull yer fückin' neck in, gobnuts!

MsG
Agreed - wizzycnutfcuk, you don't know the man. He may have some rather odd fetishes, a sick sense of humour, bad dose of halitosis and genital warts, but he's got a heart of gold . . . . . . and his mother loves him, so fcuk off.
I'm sure he does, but i was actually commenting on his attitude and behaviour as a Mod, nothing more. Comprende?
 

Latest Threads

New Posts