C0cks & Knobbers

i nominate LEASTICOULDDO for the comments ''it left'' in powerfull photos for a good shoeing :x :x :x

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

red_square said:
i nominate LEASTICOULDDO for the comments ''it left'' in powerfull photos for a good shoeing :x :x :x
Nope: disagree. The poster in question hit 'send' at the wrong time with the wrong comment. He then came back and apologised.

However, if he does it again, then have at him.

red_square said:
I nominate all the nasty little f*cks who are trying to f*ck up a young Crows career on account of an internet joke that didn't go down well.

CAARPS said:
Can I name this bloke he keeps locking threads Just after I have spent ages composing a reply

Twat :D
:clap:

I nominate Bugsy for claiming members of his family were 'topped' by the British Army, which he now admits was a lie...

StickyToffeePudding said:
CAARPS said:
Can I name this bloke he keeps locking threads Just after I have spent ages composing a reply

I nominate Bugsy for claiming members of his family were 'topped' by the British Army, which he now admits was a lie...
Oh for the love of fuck sake, here we go again.
You do know this is going to be deleted pretty farkin sharpish?

(Deleted because this whole Bugsy situation is just frankly tedious)

Already this is being taken over because of one person and IMHO i think it should just be dropped or if people are that desperate to argue over it then open up a seperate thread out of the sight of people who honestly culdnt care less

My two pennies (again)

StickyToffeePudding said:
CAARPS said:

I nominate YOU!

This is exactly why the other thread got binned, fcuking numb nuts. :roll:

spaz said:
I nominate red_square for excessive use of constipated smileys.

constipation yes.... to much compo this weekend finished off by a harty helping of all in range spew. :D

mark1234 said:
I nominate anyone that mentions the delusional fibbing bog trotter.
And Bob Geldorf, has exactly what to do with this thread? :?

PRC-349 said:
Although I have no personal quarrel with Bugs, recently though his posts have degraded to utter drivel as well as seeming rather attention seeking due to the levels of antagonism he displays.
Do you not think he shows such antagonism because every time he posts someone (anyone) brings up some tired old story of something he said nearly a million years ago, regardless of whether he has a valid point or not

Posters who where not present at the time keep trying to hold him to account, if they are that interested why don’t they use the search button rather than asking him to repeat himself over & over & over & over & over & over 33.3 reccuring

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Porridge_gun The NAAFI Bar 354
B_AND_T The NAAFI Bar 3
conco AGC, RAPTC and SASC 7