C0cks & Knobbers

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Porridge_gun, Mar 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Nominate site turds here for deletion and tagging.

Not used for bickering or squabbling, saves me binning it.
  2. i nominate LEASTICOULDDO for the comments ''it left'' in powerfull photos for a good shoeing :x :x :x
  3. It made me laugh.
  4. ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  5. Nope: disagree. The poster in question hit 'send' at the wrong time with the wrong comment. He then came back and apologised.

However, if he does it again, then have at him.
  6. Can I name this bloke he keeps locking threads Just after I have spent ages composing a reply

Twat :D
  7. I nominate all the nasty little f*cks who are trying to f*ck up a young Crows career on account of an internet joke that didn't go down well.
  8. The over reaction by over reaction groupies made me almost spray my keyboard with some undefined liquid :D
  9. :clap:

I nominate Bugsy for claiming members of his family were 'topped' by the British Army, which he now admits was a lie...
  10. Oh for the love of fuck sake, here we go again.
    You do know this is going to be deleted pretty farkin sharpish?
  11. I nominate red_square for excessive use of constipated smileys.
  12. (Deleted because this whole Bugsy situation is just frankly tedious)

Already this is being taken over because of one person and IMHO i think it should just be dropped or if people are that desperate to argue over it then open up a seperate thread out of the sight of people who honestly culdnt care less

My two pennies (again)
  13. I nominate YOU!

This is exactly why the other thread got binned, fcuking numb nuts. :roll:
  14. Will everyone stop fucking talking about him, the old taig cunt's like Beetlejuice.
  15. I nominate anyone that mentions the delusional fibbing bog trotter.