C Sqn 16/5 QRL

Discussion in 'RAC' started by dumbstruck, Feb 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm interested to hear from anyone who served with C Sqn especially 4 Tp between 1984 & 1985. I have left the Army and just thought I would catch up with anyone who served with me during my career, Which also included RE and AGC(SPS).

2. No use to you i was B and D Sqdn then, though Killer P****L is doing well as is Sandy S***f**d , Not seen Nev online for a bit?

3. Check out QRL/old mates web site

4. Scarletto, do you have any B SQN photo's from Herford, particularly the Brooke cup 5th Troop won?

5. 84-85, shouldn't that be C Regt?

• Like Like x 1
  6. No mate, nor when we won the Brooke cup in Tidworth or Woofers. Id go onto Pims site for photos, he has zillions of the Reg.

(Note to self, when ones career revolved around winning the Brooke Cup twice, it shows i had a shite career really :) )

7. Hey up Hunty, no more Leper colony i think :D

8. Yeah KnoW what you mean mate. Would be nice to have a few photo's couldn't fecking afford a camera then, spent it all on booze...LOL

9. Just a quick question chaps know it is about a month too late but didnt see the point in making a new thread i got me interview tomorow, where do the queens royal lancers do there phase two training ? Been looking on internet and got a bit confuzed is it catterick or bovington or neither ? :?