c*nts

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by hornpipe, Jun 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sort your link out.

2. Sort your life out more like. Sad c*nt.

3. DING DING!

All aboard.

Does it say "Start your idiot protest here" at the top of the board?

4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

You should know Q. Nobody else can get passed you to get anywhere near it :twisted:

5. Well the war heroes fought and died so that in the future a bunch of really thick voters would vote for a bunch of really thick town hall planners . That's democracy in action so what's your problem pal ?

6. Sorry but outrage bus drivers were funded by the public sector and sadly, there is no longer any funding available for that particular role.

7. I'm outraged at the price, 2/6d is outrageous in this day and age.

8. Can you merge your campaign with the 'Support 2 Para' and 'let's turn over the Cour Martial decision' Facebook groups then you can all club together and tour the country in your Variety bus expressing outrage.

9. I'll bet the council are shitting bricks that some fat cunts stuck a facebook group up.

Facebook allows overweight people to protest from the comfort of their easyboy recliner. Radical revolutionary stuff, comrades. Che would be fucking proud of you all......Power to the peepul

[​IMG]

10. Yeah it's far too low , especially when adjusted for inflation . Order me a second outrage bus or else i'll be very outraged

11. I want to be outraged... but I can't afford ze f-ing outrage bus!