Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by Cutaway, Jan 24, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Anyone out there got a lead on spare parts for a C-Mag ?

I need a couple of bits desperately since a numpty broke it.

Otherwise anybody got one to sell ?
  2. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Bugger the lot of you - done it meself ! :D
  3. Too late now.....but my thirst for knowledge compell's me to ask (NOT come in) ............... a C(?) mag...... :?
  4. C = Coupling. Coupling Mag or C-Mag. Its an extra bit you can add to your standard SA80 mag so that it can handle an extra 20 rounds, so in effect, you have a 50 round mag. Not generally used as the length of the mag is extended to nearly two foot, so it's cumbersome and looks silly. There's even the C+mag, and that extends to over four foot and holds 90 rounds.
  5. Wht's the point of having a 50 round mag for a weapon than traditionally misfires or jams after 7 rounds:?:
  6. Developed for static locations that require heavy defence. First released into service 1st of April 1988.
  7. Its Cutaways way of subtly bragging that he can still hold weapons that are section five over here

SLAG!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:
  8. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Dontcha just love the BRITISH govt !

Or then again......not
  9. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Sorry GH, don't know those two.

This is a mag for the M-16 series, a 'double drum' which holds 100 rds - great on the short leg of an L-ambush. Only if you happen to be issued with these rifles or equivalent.

The company do advertise it for the SA-80, but no-one's told them it won't shoulder with the bugger in place. Plus you need a screwdriver to remove it form said 'wpn'......

Found someone else with some spare parts so I'm sorted. But thanks for everyone's 'assistance'

Check out :-