C+E drivers courses

did mine on camp, no chance of that????

I was told they allow 11 days on the road for C and a further 5 days for C+E. Can't remember how long the theory took but I was there for 7 weeks all together (one day hazard awareness and 5 days fams).

You get more than that. Going from not having a license to being C+E qualified in 15 or 16 days on the road! Good idea that.

plant_life said:
You get more than that. Going from not having a license to being C+E qualified in 15 or 16 days on the road! Good idea that.
mate they let all the asylum seekers drive straight away so it really cannot be any worse, can it :?: :?: :?: :?:

That's true. Having to put up with the way the Danes drive here is bad enough. Imagine a cross between Stevie Wonder and The Stig and you get some idea of their driving abilities!

plant_life said:
Imagine a cross between Stevie Wonder and The Stig and you get some idea of their driving abilities!
sounds very very similar to a lot of RLC drivers. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

plant_life said:
Yeah you get more than that if needed, but that is their "target days" I was led to believe. Some of the 17 year old RLC birds driving is scary enough!

i must be really old did my b3 drvrs at church crookham, and was one of the 1st to do b1 at leccy ( what a shit whole that place is )

i must be really old did my b3 drvrs at church crookham, and was one of the 1st to do b1 at leccy ( what a shit whole that place is )