Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by india-juliet, Apr 9, 2006.

1. Nominate him for Mayor of Baghdad

2. Chain him up at Traitors Gate

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Following a recent thread on the subject of Red Ken wanting back payment for the C-Charge. After Red Ken calling the US Ambassador a chiselling little crook" for trying to exempt his staff from the £8 fee for driving in the capital". Well one Diplomatic mission has given in to Ken and his demand for money.

The United Arab Emirates has paid TFL a considerable sum in back payments but not the full amount.

Ken Livingston is an embarrasment to the people of London, an embarrasment to himself & should be thrown out of the position of Mayor of London. Cannot assembly members have a vote of no confidence??
  2. Well, the London electorate didn't agree with you by a pretty large margin in 2000 or 2004 (results here) and, of course, he's not actually there to represent you given your location in Hampshire.

Ken provokes strong feelings, for and against, but I can't see that giving diplomats a hard time is likely to lose him a lot of votes. Try adding an option to your poll to make Ken PM and it'll be more representative.

BTW I've never voted for him but I've got no problem with him being the London Mayor - it's called democracy.

3. Im an East End lad born and bred, so even though im in Hampshire now I always take great interest in the affairs of London & travel back up very often. A case of never forget where your from!.