Byrnie

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by Byrnie, Jul 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello,

Served in The Queens Own Hussars for a spell the The Queens Royal Hussars after damned amalgamation.

Was advised to come on here and join in, so that's what I am going to do...!

2. Which squadron? My dad has been in since 89 finishing this November. Im trying to join now ive got my ADSC on October 2nd

3. HQ Sqn, QM (Tech) to be exact. Best of luck with your join up.

4. I'm scott 'Dinga' bell's son. I saw that video you did of him on Facebook. It was a good laugh that!!

5. I'm scott 'Dinga' bell's son. I saw that video you did of him on Facebook. It was a good laugh that!!

6. I see that you are twins.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Eh?

8. You posted it twice........humour

9. What? On Arrse?

10. Have you ever noticed the lack of humour wherever you are , and that the laughing stops when you enter a room?

Or are you so dense that light bends around you?

Just my thought for the day!

• Like Like x 3
  11. Well if anyone ask for an old fart with a mildly amusing mid life crisis, I'll point them in your direction........Humour

12. oooh get her !!

13. It wasn't aimed at you, it was aimed at Bryan...........intelligence

14. Weeeeeeeell, this thread's doing well I see

15. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

But isn't it great to see the young generation holding their own in the 'being over-sensitive, completely mis-understanding a post and flying off the handle for no reason' stakes. The future of Arrse is assured.

• Like Like x 1