Bye bye Suez Canal, hello expensive oil!

What makes you say that?

Surely they'd love the income the canal generates

Lines are increasingly going round the Horn, combine somalia with increase of cost in the suez and it will be defunct in no time.

****-ive just done a deal with syria and turkey to import dates and ali baba baskets-****ing ragheads shag you up at every step!!

Let's hope the Para's (and Marines) have been revising.

Why it made Iraq look like a sane idea last time,And ,doing it again would be even more stupid than walking slowly towards a
a German machine gun.With as much chance of success.
Bollocks I'll get me deserts out:(

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
What makes you say that?

Surely they'd love the income the canal generates
Just might affect tourism also if they go all Islamic on visitors as well as their own people. Wouldn't fancy being Coptic Eqyptian right now!

They have promised to ban alcohol and bikinis (among other things) so Sharm el Sheikh will be in trouble. So will I if they ban Stella local.

T

trowel

Just might affect tourism also if they go all Islamic on visitors as well as their own people. Wouldn't fancy being Coptic Eqyptian right now!
My daughter and son in law announced their intention to go to Egypt for a holiday. Good sense prevailed, mine that is, they are now going to Turkey. Err.

Thats a shame I though Sharm looked quite good in a TV Prog I saw the other day.....

Fucked if I am going though if I can't get a lager!!!!

Seemed to have some nice swanky 4 and 5 star hotels........ Wouldn't it be a hoot if RBS loaned the money to build and operate them!!

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Thats a shame I though Sharm looked quite good in a TV Prog I saw the other day.....

Fucked if I am going though if I can't get a lager!!!!

Seemed to have some nice swanky 4 and 5 star hotels........ Wouldn't it be a hoot if RBS loaned the money to build and operate them!!
Egypt is the number one spot for food poisoning, they are dirty and arrogant people.
I'd never go back to that place.

Sharm is Benidorm on the Red Sea, a total toilet full of English and Italian chavs, dodgy Russian gangster types and their molls. I'd only ever go there to pick up a liveaboard.

Friends of mine have just booked their honeymoon in Sharm'

If it all goes tits up over there, then maybe the yanks will decide that`s where their next little adventure will be. Hopefully someone will then remind them of their stance in 1956.

Egypt is the number one spot for food poisoning, they are dirty and arrogant people.
I'd never go back to that place.
Ta for heads up..... It is now on my shit list..

If it all goes tits up over there, then maybe the yanks will decide that`s where their next little adventure will be. Hopefully someone will then remind them of their stance in 1956.
It'd be interesting to see the F-16s, M1s and Apaches pitted against each other.