Bye Bye Scummers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by tampontony, May 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Enjoy The Championship with Judas and Gin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  2. Boing Boing Baggies!

Knew they would make it. And at 6-1 to beat the drop my £5 stake was a good one!
  3. DF By all accounts are boys were dancing on the pitch, with yours.................Enjoy and see you next season.

What a Weekend .......Enjoy Crewe Judas.
  4. And the Bluenoses didn't finish above Villa. Oh well, always next year Zulus.

Still the Mighty Cockney Heroes finished above the Tampa Bay Prawns, that's all that matters :D
  5. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

.....and the pubs of Portsmouth are full of blokes cheering!

Man U finally get revenge for the FA Cup Final 1976.
  6. Shame, I like southampton :(

Wanted them or Norwich to stay up, oops :/
  7. From Basra to Pompey we are all cheering............Judas to resign tomorrow !! (No doubt with his usual backhander ) Twitching his way to the Bank.
  8. Fukcing fantastic, scummers going down. Sat in the club watching this with a Partagas series D No 1 edition limitada, fan-fukcing-tastic.
    Play up Pompey, Pompey play up...
  9. Feck off you fish shagging sailor boys. We'll be back to restore proper order again very soon.
  10. Sooo, now you show your true colours Idleboy. I was starting to like you then you blew it. You can forget the invite to the 'Pink Coconut' in Brighton.
  11. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

ditto......feckin'Pompeyites, where was bloody Yakubu when we needed him ? -

Don't crow too much - we'll swap places with you this time next year !
    ( without bloody Woopert either)

Le Chevre
  12. Southampton back up next year. HHHHHAAAAAAAAA
    Goatman, it says India on the tyre of a bus but it isnt going there.
  13. Shut it Freddie. I shall soon be forced to defend the honour of the Saints with a drinking duel. Be affraid.
  14. Oww, i think ill take you up on that. Ill bring the stogies...