Bye bye Ripley

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by panzerknacker, Apr 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For those that know me on and off Arrse under my old name of Lechies as well as my real name will know that I am going under the knife to have a bowel resection and put a massive 40cm protrusion back in it's place. Risky surgery it may be, but necessary. I'll be offline for the next week leading up to the surgery due to visiting family and old friends then under the knife on Friday. I've had a right laugh on this site, especially with those that tell me I'm a cock, to be fair, I most definately am a cock, just like most people have the potential to be, I just rise to my potential and surpass my own goals set.

Hopefully I'll be back on my feet and in fine form in a couple of weeks and getting back to being slagged off, it's the one thing I miss after leaving the Army.

This horrible bastard should be a thing of the past by next saturday and I just wanted to share it with you one last time.
  2. I dunno I've shagged worse
  3. I have a plan. Have it embalmed, take it to a pub in a Black neighbourhood, go the the gents and just stand at a urinal with it hanging out your flies.

**** with their minds, man. You know you want to.
    • Like Like x 5
  4. Good luck with the surgery!

I would guess you will be happy to see the last of that thing.
  5. Aww, bless: boy or girl?

Still, as long as its healthy.
  6. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Best of luck with the surgery you cantankerous old shit. I'd forgotten about your second appendage!
  7. Thats a hell of a leech you have there, I hear stubbing a cigarette on it will make it fall off.
  8. Sell it to Walls or McDonalds.
  9. Good luck for Friday.

You could sell it to Ginsters, **** knows what's in their pasties!
  10. Good luck with that mate, hope it all goes well for you.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Good luck Friday.

What size are your shoes?
  12. I now have some serious doubts about the black pudding I've just had for my brekkie.
  13. It looks like something my missus would present for dinner. Best of luck till yee.
  14. Has Burn's Night come round again?

Best of luck, but I wouldn't bother starting any big books.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. yum yum...