Bye bye Bickies

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Proximo, Dec 22, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He'll absolutely hate this, but I couldn't care less. He'd have to stand on a chair to hit me... :D

It seems the callsign known most lately as 'Biscuits_AB' has left us after First Parading for the last time.

In addition, he has handed in his ARRSE Mod 90 (Rev 4/94) at the Guard Room as well.

I - for one - will miss his ascerbic wit and good banter, of which I have fallen foul of in the past, and deservedly so.

Whatever you're up to, I wish you all the best and nothing but success and good things.

Nec hostium timete, nec amicum reusate.

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

He'll be back - he is as hooked as the rest of us

3. Can't say as I blame him. But I'm with A_Y (not literally, I can't abide Sweaties) and I'd wager he'll still be popping in from time to time. After all it's only a matter of time before the likes of BabyBlue are displaying their ovaries on here.

4. Why’s he left? Not another old user booted? 8O

5. Apparently some withered old cnut on here objected to the words " packing meat like a Grand National winner" in reference to their vagina.

6. Nobody leaves arrse unless they croak, it's like crack (drug or fanny), once you had it it you just want more!! RIP Biscuits_ab!

7. He'll be missed.

I can't wait to see what he returns as.

8. Rumour has it that he is still searching for love after "poopey" turned him down yet again, I will certainly miss his signiture, "marry me poopey" and I suspect so will poopey!

9. Biscuits, I love you.....please come back..............please..........

10. Seconded.

11. Love me instead............................................please!!

12. No problem, can you humour me the way biscuits did?

13. He'll be back (hopefully). He's had more names than Lloyds.

Liz, I fear if Biscuits did 'love you', he would make you scream like a kindergarten kid sitting on Gary Glitters knee (or some one else from this site...).

Rumour goes he is hung like a baboon.

14. :D :D :D :D :D

15. wow..a babe and a big wanger...lucky guy!