Bye Bye Barbados.

Not quite sure how you work that one out. If Australia were to become a republic, I hope the first President is indigenous.

If you’ve ever been to the Caribbean and strayed outside of your Sandals resort, you’d understand that the population is overwhelmingly Afro-Caribbean and that those that aren’t are mostly expatriates in the top 1-2% of wealth.

Go and live on a Caribbean island for a few years and understand the huge pride the population have in their country. Of course they want their head of state to be one of them.

Trolling twat.
The first president would be an abo?
Or did you mean a white person?

You made a racist comment because it involved black people getting a job based on their colour now its been pointed out how racist it would sound to say majority white countries should only have a white leader you are backpedalling.

You made a racist comment because it involved black people getting a job based on their colour now its been pointed out how racist it would sound to say majority white countries should only have a white leader you are backpedalling.
You really can make a stupid argument out of anything can't you.

You really can make a stupid argument out of anything can't you.

I can certainly see how his comment would be classed as racist if he applied it to a white majority country.

No Slacker, I did not make make a racist comment. I simply oppinion that it’s not unreasonable to expect the Bajun people (who are 97% Afro Caribbean) to want a president of their ethnicity. There is absolutely nothing racist about that opinion.

You, however, have used an egregious term to describe indigenous Australians. One that, you use it here, would either see you either decked or in front of a judge. Or preferably both. I

No Slacker, I did not make make a racist comment. I simply oppinion that it’s not unreasonable to expect the Bajun people (who are 97% Afro Caribbean) to want a president of their ethnicity. There is absolutely nothing racist about that opinion.

You, however, have used an egregious term to describe indigenous Australians. One that, you use it here, would either see you either decked or in front of a judge. Or preferably both. I
The UK is about 93% white, its good to see that you don't think black/brown people should ever be prime minster, similar applies to other white majority countries
The citizens should only want a leader based on their whitness not their ability.

Oh wait now it's white people, it's racist.

Latest Threads