Bye Bye Barbados.

I notice that our Bajan chums have agreed to set E2R free.

To my knowledge I have only ever known one Bajan (Hello Phil!) and it was looong ago so since noone at the BBC seems to have seen fit to report on the campaign as it was ongoing can anyone shine any light?

To my knowledge I have only ever known one Bajan (Hello Phil!) and it was looong ago so since noone at the BBC seems to have seen fit to report on the campaign as it was ongoing can anyone shine any light?

Will they take the crown off the Coconut Airways logo?
I understand Captain Wilcox has cut up his wings.

It won't be long before they bitterly regret it........... more malignant American influence, more crime, more corruption.

It will not turn out well.
The only difference will be that some geezer in white tropical dress and with a lot of feathers coming out of the top of his hat will no longer be available for ribbon cutting duties.

dlrg

LE
Without holding a referendum! Poor show.

Tear down the statue of Nelson and the only history the kids get taught is, we were all slaves and we have thrown off the yolk of oppression.
Guess who will get the blame when it goes wrong?

Ditching Nelsons statue must have been the last straw.
Good luck to them.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Tear down the statue of Nelson and the only history the kids get taught is, we were all slaves and we have thrown off the yolk of oppression.

Brexit?

Thatcher?

El Nino?

Chef

LE
There is apparently talk of reparations for slavery.

I wonder how claimants would react to £10,000 and club class back to the African country of origin?

Ditching Nelsons statue must have been the last straw.
Good luck to them.
Without Nelson, Barbadians would all be speaking French. For that alone you'd think they would be at least grateful!

Thatcher or Brexit, or ,maybe Boris to be on trend?

Can’t wait for the next hurricane to blow in so they can complain about the slow response by Britain in providing disaster relief.

Barabados and Barbados at the same time?

I suspect the fiendish swine must have some form of alphabetical list.

It's all part of Chinas Belt and road initiative buying up countries with scant regard for any human rights processes the western govt's demand. Completely different from our own arse from elbow initiative where we give money for things that happened 200 years ago.

There is apparently talk of reparations for slavery.

I wonder how claimants would react to £10,000 and club class back to the African country of origin?
They know what they can do with their reparations claims.