Bye bye ants chest hair...

Having made a drunken gentleman's agreement with one of the fairer sex I have now been convinced to have my chest hair waxed away for Red nose day.

To this end I thought I'd open this up to the generous people of Arrse to hopefully get a few more donations in. It is truly a good cause and let's face it I'll probably end up losing tears over this one...

As a quid pro quo I shall of course upload the photos and, possible, video of it happening for those who donated's amusement.

Due to Red nose not really being that great for persec if you'd like to donate send me a PM and i'll send you the Red nose link so you know it's all legitimate.

A big thank you to the three arrsers who have already donated! Hopefully there will be more to come :thumleft:

antphilip said:
Having made a drunken gentleman's agreement with one of the fairer sex I have now been convinced to have my chest hair waxed away for Red nose day.

To this end I thought I'd open this up to the generous people of Arrse to hopefully get a few more donations in. It is truly a good cause and let's face it I'll probably end up losing tears over this one...

As a quid pro quo I shall of course upload the photos and, possible, video of it happening for those who donated's amusement.

Due to Red nose not really being that great for persec if you'd like to donate send me a PM and i'll send you the Red nose link so you know it's all legitimate.

A big thank you to the three arrsers who have already donated! Hopefully there will be more to come :thumleft:
Jesus mate! I did this for Children In Need two years ago (I have a crop like Chewbacca) and have never felt pain like it (it was even videoed :crying: )

Happy to donate fella just to get ball rolling (ha ha ha ha ha - you have no comprehension).

(bumpity bump)

Both chest hairs ant?

Almost half way, not bad for one evening :)

I've seen a matelot's photos of them doing it last year... this is going to hurt... a few donations to see my tears isn't much... :D

(bumpy bumpy)

re bump.... how much have you raised now?

hellfyyr said:
Jesus mate! I did this for Children In Need two years ago (I have a crop like Chewbacca) and have never felt pain like it (it was even videoed :crying: )

Happy to donate fella just to get ball rolling (ha ha ha ha ha - you have no comprehension).
Have you still got the video?

Student boy - PM me the link and I'll think about it. As long as I can make a wig for Happyhammer out of the remnants.

antphilip said:
A professional. I'm not stupid :D
You can say that after agreeing to have your chest waxed can you?!

:rofl:

[Have you still got the video?

Student boy - PM me the link and I'll think about it. As long as I can make a wig for Happyhammer out of the remnants.[/quote]

ill just take the hair from your top lip dale that should do the job.

happyhammer said:
[Have you still got the video?

Student boy - PM me the link and I'll think about it. As long as I can make a wig for Happyhammer out of the remnants.
ill just take the hair from your top lip dale that should do the job.[/quote]

Only if you want to look like a hippy Happy :thumleft:

Throw me a PM then Ant - this has got to be worth a few quid of anyone's money, especially after watching that guy have a Back, Sack & Crack on the Graham Norton Show last night.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOUCH!!!!!!!!!

The tears were real, his and mine........but the laughter was all mine!!

Right, that's 10 shiney english pounds winging it's way to pay for Happyhammer's new wig.

I mean it Ant, I want evidence, and the remnants.

Get your hands in your pockets slackers, He has only got £20 to go until his "goal" has been raised.

Oh, and yes, this is the only "Comic Relief" thing I am giving money to.

Unless Flashy posts photos of him dry bumming Chubb........

10 shiny pounds from sunny Leicester too,if only to see a man in pain! Sack,back and crack would've got £20 though!