By the RIGHT......Goose step Gooks

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rod924, Oct 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

You have to hand it to those nice North Koreans; they can't half march! Dressing is bloody brill. God, they must be cream krackered! I especially like the Parade Officers giving orders through mounted 60's Merc 500's with 60 mph formation review. Top stuff Kim

2. Link or do I use my imagination?

3. Although their version of MLRS was like "stick some tubes on our 1970's trucks", then again who needs quality when you have quantity.

4. Was Sky News Live.

5. Ok I found my own.

6. I have to admit they do look rather smart.
    I s'pose they just kill you and send your entire family to a labour camp if you fcuk it up!

7. You can borrow my crayons (except the pink one)

8. Gosh. Looking at the number of "Kim's Colours" on parade, how many C/Sgts do you think they need in the DPRK Army? Also, does each one represent an individual Bn or Regiment?

9. What makes that exhibition pathetic is those troops most likely receive four times or more the daily caloric ration then the dirt poor peasants.

Carrying that to the next level, imagine what's on the table for the party officials, etc.

10. So how long did it take for them to reach that standard?

My guess, probably over a year.

11. Glorious stuff, a translation of the highly excited commentators would be useful!

12. I've seen this before. Where was it...? Ah yes, Nuremberg, 1938...

13. They probably do what the Chinese do . . .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Definitely seems to do the trick.

14. "Ying tong iddle I pho", as the Goons would have said, mind you looks like the tinkers have had a field day flogging the old gits all those "horse brasses" for the chests of the old gits!

15. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Very impressive. And good to see that they are still using the traditional Bond Villain Mercedes. No self-respecting megalomaniac would be seen in anything else :)