• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

By the RIGHT......Goose step Gooks

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
You have to hand it to those nice North Koreans; they can't half march! Dressing is bloody brill. God, they must be cream krackered! I especially like the Parade Officers giving orders through mounted 60's Merc 500's with 60 mph formation review. Top stuff Kim

Although their version of MLRS was like "stick some tubes on our 1970's trucks", then again who needs quality when you have quantity.

You have to hand it to those nice North Koreans; they can't half march! Dressing is bloody brill. God, they must be cream krackered! I especially like the Parade Officers giving orders through mounted 60's Merc 500's with 60 mph formation review. Top stuff Kim
I have to admit they do look rather smart.
I s'pose they just kill you and send your entire family to a labour camp if you fcuk it up!

Gosh. Looking at the number of "Kim's Colours" on parade, how many C/Sgts do you think they need in the DPRK Army? Also, does each one represent an individual Bn or Regiment?

What makes that exhibition pathetic is those troops most likely receive four times or more the daily caloric ration then the dirt poor peasants.

Carrying that to the next level, imagine what's on the table for the party officials, etc.

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
Very impressive. And good to see that they are still using the traditional Bond Villain Mercedes. No self-respecting megalomaniac would be seen in anything else :)

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm amazed at the amount of bling on show! You'd think those fuckers had each been fighting in wars since 1820, continuously, showing huge bravery every single day . . . . . . either that or it's just shiny body armour.

What's wong with the sound btw? Sounds like they've recorded the commentators speaking backwards.

I keep getting cracked up by the way they bounce along. If I don't focus I start thinking that it's some kind of pop music video.

Typical sort of Korean embellishment.

Latest Threads