By request - artwork.

Discussion in 'RAC' started by Arthur3bums, Mar 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all, i'm about to join the freemasons - or at least re-join the scandalous 3RTR thread. Hopefully some of you will join us there!!
    Either way, Scarletto asked me to post the artwork I have thus far completed.
    My artwork is bar one - all original and to order so, it doesn't matter what unit you are or were, I can sort out pretty much what you want, people, any vehicles or even horses for you cav types!!! As I said - they are all original bar the last one which, when it's finished will be a strictly limited edition print to commemorate Cambrai. I'm afraid my camera is not up to much so excuse the quality. I work in either Ink, pencil or watercolour to order. If you want to commission me for a special piccie to go with your memories or....someone elses........PM me and I'll see what I can do.
    Thanks very much for the interest.
    Arthur.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This will be the anniversary piece when finished.
    [​IMG]

2. Arthur Feck me mate, they are bluddy good them, i did like the ones id seen, im going to look through some old photos as id like you do one of them for me, i'll be in touch via PM or the lodge :)

3. The top five pics are all originals as 'demo' pieces, if anyone wants one they are for sale.

I try, where possible to do 'a day in the life' pics - there are too many 'Tanks swanning across the uluh' type pics, I aim more for the memory joggers out of the ordinary.

4. LoL Arthur, can you do a troop smoker pic then?? with people lying in a fire and being violently sick over each other????????? :)

5. Cartoons/Caracatures too!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Whatever you want....just ask!! I'll try my best for you.

6. Said before and I'll say it again. You have a real talent.

7. Is arthur one of those special fellas who have no social skills but can draw good?

Lol!

Just joking, any helicopters knocking around?

8. And.........................a HUGE arrse!!! :blowkiss:

9. Arfur mate, they are up and hanging in the guest house as we speak, they look bloody great and are already bringing attention to the cause! (apart from my friggin boat race) I have got 3 reprobates, that are all immediately recognisable on this thread, staying ere with us next week, so I,m sure a sitrep will be forthcoming, fcukit! Big hangover time approachin! :thumright:

10. very impressed

11. Spot on A3B.How about a book of cartoons in the future????

12. Troop smoker..................................yes, had loads of them..................not toooo much vomit though......too busy drinking to puke. I can draw one but might have to be black on white to reflect the darkness...................joking.

13. Good work that man - and from a wankie tankie as well!!

14. Okay chaps
    The Cambrai Anniversary pic is finished. Once more I apologise for the poor photo quality combined with bad flash reflections on the graphite pencil work. If people are genuinely interested please PM me as this will tell me how many prints I get, the more on the run the cheaper they'll be, this original picture will probably end up in the Tank Museum if they want it!! The prints will be a limited edition run but I'll personally sign each one. I'll retain copyright though!

[​IMG]

Incidently the tank is c/s C48 - Caesar C Battalion. Later to be renamed onto the Whippet from C Battalion that won a VC.

15. Hey A3B, I really like the Cambrai Anniversary one. What size will it be and what is the cost? Impressive.