Buying wimmins knickers

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Krek_Brizzle, Mar 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's my girlfriend's birthday on saturday and so far I have nothing. I've bought her plenty of nice jewelry over the last couple of years and I haven't been able to find anything else she might like. She doesn't wear perfume so that's out too. Out of sheer desperation I'm considering some nice underwear, but it's a fucking minefield. Agent Provocateur is too pricey; Bravissimo is a bit on the functional side and everyone knows that girls don't really like Anne Summers.

Does anyone have any experience of this quandry? Posted in the NAAFI because I need a quick response, so I expect to get fucking crucified, but amongst the usual hilarity some advice would be welcome. Otherwise I'm in the dog house and no messin'.
  2. Girls do like Ann Summers...they don't just do g strings y'know. Try M&S or Next for some good stuff.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Resisting the urge to rip the piss for the sake of doing so. Maybe try bringing up said problem with one of her mates, or her sister.

They'll have a better idea if you're in the right ballpark with the underwear idea, and they'll perhaps be able to advise what to get.

incidentally, when I was last out of ideas I had great success with a new camera of all things..
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Try the neighbours washing line.
    • Like Like x 12
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Have a rummage through her drawers (sorry) or wardrobe.

Once you know what brand & size she buys for herself then you get the same brand & size in the range with bows and stuff on.

Don't forget to post pics:)
  6. take her out buy it together....something nice like...slinky and glistening, champagne ...*barry white plays...gets lost*
  7. I have no idea.But I did find this whilst trying really hard to find an answer to your problem.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Get her a nice silky negligee.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  9. 'Ball Park'????
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Buying her underwear is such a cliche.Take my advice and get her some DIY tools. Got the wife an 18v makita drill for her birthday. She was so pleased she wept.... All day.
    • Like Like x 12
    • Funny Funny x 8
  11. Just buy what fits you and you think suits you best. The sales assistants must be used to cross dressers and will be able to help.

Post piccies.
    • Like Like x 3