• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Buying wimmins knickers

It's my girlfriend's birthday on saturday and so far I have nothing. I've bought her plenty of nice jewelry over the last couple of years and I haven't been able to find anything else she might like. She doesn't wear perfume so that's out too. Out of sheer desperation I'm considering some nice underwear, but it's a fucking minefield. Agent Provocateur is too pricey; Bravissimo is a bit on the functional side and everyone knows that girls don't really like Anne Summers.

Does anyone have any experience of this quandry? Posted in the NAAFI because I need a quick response, so I expect to get fucking crucified, but amongst the usual hilarity some advice would be welcome. Otherwise I'm in the dog house and no messin'.

Resisting the urge to rip the piss for the sake of doing so. Maybe try bringing up said problem with one of her mates, or her sister.

They'll have a better idea if you're in the right ballpark with the underwear idea, and they'll perhaps be able to advise what to get.

incidentally, when I was last out of ideas I had great success with a new camera of all things..

Q

quick-morser

Have a rummage through her drawers (sorry) or wardrobe.

Once you know what brand & size she buys for herself then you get the same brand & size in the range with bows and stuff on.

Don't forget to post pics:)

Resisting the urge to rip the piss for the sake of doing so. Maybe try bringing up said problem with one of her mates, or her sister.

They'll have a better idea if you're in the right ballpark with the underwear idea, and they'll perhaps be able to advise what to get.

incidentally, when I was last out of ideas I had great success with a new camera of all things..
'Ball Park'????

If you want a sensible answer, go in the smellies section of TK Maxx........

some of the designer stuff is knocked out for maybe a third, nip in, check it out, give it a quick Google and shoot back if it sounds good.

I got my wife some Italian soaps (amongst other things.....) for Christmas, really luxurious and she loved them.

Year before they had some boxed Lancaster smellies, never heard of them, but she was over the moon, go into House of Fraser, check out the really expensive names, then nip into TK's

voucher from Rigby & Peller, lace knickers with silk but a voucher will stop you getting the size wrong too small and you will be slaughtered, too big and you will be slaughtered. Bit like knitting a willy warmer. Good luck and would you like a cremation or a burial?

Get her nothing, let her spend the day sobbing down the phone to parents and friends, then tell her your off out that night with the lads but you'll be expecting a blowjob when you get home at 0200

Then, just as she's tying the noose around her neck, tell her you're just kidding, you're taking her out to somewhere nice for dinner and you're taking her shopping for anything she wants on Sunday

You'll probably still get the blow job

Latest Threads