Buy a Celebrity

Just a mad thought cause it is a Saturday morning and it's raining good style, so the weekend looks like being written off. Just been on another thread here about Eric Clapton selling his guns. Made me think.... would a hard-up "celebrity" go as far as to actually sell themselves? Who would you buy, and what would you do with them? I couldn't really see Elton John hanging around the house for more than a week before being taken back to the shop. Paul Gadd on the other hand would make a jolly good punchbag.

scrofula said:
Just a mad thought cause it is a Saturday morning and it's raining good style, so the weekend looks like being written off. ----- Made me think.... would a hard-up "celebrity" go as far as to actually sell themselves? Who would you buy, and what would you do with them? .
What a silly question. I can think of several that I would buy and then I'd take them down to the cellar and they wouldn't have to worry about going out. :lol:

scrofula said:
Just a mad thought cause it is a Saturday morning and it's raining good style, so the weekend looks like being written off.
Don't know how the weekend is a write off, at least I've got an important event to attend tomorrow.

I'd certainly rent Lawrence Dallagio for an hour or two.......

scrofula said:
Fern Britton? I'd spend a couple of grand to get her into a quiet part of the forestry round here!!!
Well, tough luck, you can't because she's down in the cellar with one or two others

Halle Berry. And Charlize Theron as a warm up act.

scrofula said:
Damn, damn. If you've got Lisa Tarbuck, I'll kill you.... or at least negotiate!
Fair enough - I'll swap you Lisa Tarbuck for one of your Romanian TV presenters such as Andreea Mantea

:D Agelina Jolie & Scarlett Johansen ( for the obvious ) and the Chuckle Brothers for comic relief inbetween

Whatsername. Thingy. You know, the one off the telly.

scrofula said:
Bonzo, I've only got this to spare for the mo. will it do?
Any holes a goal as far as i am concerned. Couldn't you spare me that politician Katarzyna Maria Piekarska, Anna Mucha or Jolanta Pieńkowska? they'd get their back doors smashed in

Attachments

Latest Threads