Buy a baby and get a council house

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by armchair_jihad, Apr 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/justice/article1036605.ece

2. Carefull, you are talking about a minority in this country who apparently have immunity when it comes to "accusations" or "possible money craving" in the UK.
    After all we love them all.

3. Was that unbigoted enough for you PTP?

4. I trust the full wieght of the law will be thrown against this woman.
    She has enough money to fly back to Nigeria and then buy a Baby.
    That she is Black female and probably of another persuasion should not be held as a mittigating factor.
    john

5. Simple answer. Stop giving priority to single mothers. Married couples should have the priority for houses.

6. Where do I sign?

Can I have 2?

7. Why?

8. DFS thats a fcuked up statement. There are plenty of single parents, a lot of whom who work, that deserve a council house.

Why dont they just stop giving the priority to junkies and fcking immigrants!!! The hard working white family (that would pay full rent to the council) have no chance of getting a house, unless its in the high rise. Meanwhile all the new build 5 bedroom houses, are being given to junkie slags with half a dozen bastard kids that are all the colours of the rainbow!! :x

9. So you agree with my Fecked up statement then! Think before you type my friend :roll:

10. In order to promote values in society and stop young girls seeing pregnancy and babies as a ticket to the easy life at taxpayers expense.

11. Not quite sure how you figure that mate. :?

The hard working white family doesn't necessarily have to be a married couple. There are plenty of single parent families that work full time.

You categorically stated that priority should be given to married couples and NOT single parents!! So no - I don't agree with your statement!!

12. Why jail her? Just deport her and ban her from re-entering.

13. .......... and whilst I agree with this comment 100%, what about people who have been married and are now seperated? Surely giving priority to married couples is unfair on the ones who have tried and failed?

I can see where your coming from, but its just not feesible.

14. [quote="Dog-faced-soldier]
    In order to promote values in society and stop young girls seeing pregnancy and babies as a ticket to the easy life at taxpayers expense.[/quote]

Well said.

My niece is 14 and pissed off with living at home. Her thinking at the moment goes like: Get pregnant, get housed, get benefits. :roll:

15. Well said.

My niece is 14 and pissed off with living at home. Her thinking at the moment goes like: Get pregnant, get housed, get benefits. :roll:[/quote]

She'd be better off getting married