Butlins forces discount

Discussion in 'Forces Discounts' started by MARTOK, Aug 12, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was looking at the new splash world thats just opened at Butlins Skegness intending to take the grandchildren for the day when I noticed that they were doing a discount for forces and emergency services.

Butlins | | Day Visits & Breaks|Skegness Holiday Park

Ok so its not Disney World but if you live in the area are serving and the kids (or you) like this sort of thing it might be worth a look.

The day visitors pass gives access to all areas not just the splash waterworld.

2. Used to be a time when all the Butlins holiday camps were catered for by army apprentice chefs , Billy Butlin himself used to head a recruiting drive at St Omer bcks everyyear, 6 weeks summer and 2 weeks xmas leave were always spent in the kitchens of Clacton or Bognor, hard work good pay and all the nookie 15/16 year old boys could handle ,what great work experience, there were 4 young civviescalled hank,jet ,tony and bruce worked in the panwash in clacton with their mate harry and in the evenings they used to play as a group in the pirate coffeebar and disco, great times were had , even then service families got 50% of family holidays

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chavvy as **** however great for kids. We went there about 5 / 6 years ago, I never had to use my fake ID once and even bedded my oldest conquest to date, a 46 year old basking shark with varicose veins like a map of Europe's motorways. Happy days. In the words of Kate and Jerry, We should have gone to Butlins.