Butchers customer cuts off hand "for Allah"

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by civpop42, Jul 31, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just read this and laughed my head off.
    From the Washington POst
  2. Føcking looper!! 8O
  3. I think this is what's referred to in the serious adult medical professional community of which I am a member as a "fruit loop".

4. I live 200m from a Buddist temple with a magnificent statue outside of a Budda with 18 arms, my point being that this particular 'Allah' has enough hands already:)
  5. the text and style of prose by the journalist is a bit w@nk
  6. Where does it tell em to do that in their holy book then?
  7. I do find it funny that 'ads by google' bring up 'buy fresh meat online'
    Wel it made me laugh anyway. :)
  8. Err, and the relevance of that statement to the story is...??? :D
  9. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Religion is a form of mental illness - as in order tio believe you have to surrender all rational thought processes. Matey just took it one step beyond. At least he did not take anyone else with him!
  10. I'm only upset the idiot didn't just go ahead and kill himself. Save us all the problems of future BS.
  11. Good thing he’s not a woman or he could have attempted to stone himself to death.
    Daft Arab 8O
  12. You say...what is irrational about the question's of faith? They may not be proven empirically but then again neither can some of the "rationally" arrived at concepts on the leading edge of theoretical physics.
  13. shame that all of them have not cut both of there hands off.
    now that would be good.
  14. When you speak to God it is called praying; when God speaks to you it's called schizophrenia.

[I recall one past Chief Constable, one US President and our PM who all reckon God has spoken to them]