But Can You Have a Dump into it....?

Mind you, the 'pissing on a camp fire monopoly' is also in danger:

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
para_medic said:
Mind you, the 'pissing on a camp fire monopoly' is also in danger:
I'm confused, do you sit on it or insert it?

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
PrinceAlbert said:
johnboyzzz said:
They had that on Top Gear ages ago
They certainly did.

They've also been around for female bikers for a long time.
None the less you still have to squat down to use it so unless you have balls of steel to do this in front of the queue, or at the dirty motorway service stations - how does this help? lol

Mr_Deputy said:
Sexy scenario: you re driving along the autobhan near Frankfurt with a female German colleague and due to a terrible car crash up ahead you are stranded in traffic in the car for 5 hours.
Realising that your prostate is being dissolved by urine and that pooh-bar is literally climbing out of your stink trap - you remember you packed this...this..device...so you climb into the back and do a pooh into it then realise you also needed to p1ss just as urgently so you try and p1ss THRU the turd blocking the pipe...splash ... bits....pooh chunks....then the stink makes you both sick...slippery....have sex in the mess..in the car.

I'm going to think about that ALL week. Wow. I might even sell it as a story. Its sort of romantic as well.
fcuking weirdo

uncle_vanya said:
"When you gotta go, you gotta go and the good news for women is now you can...anywhere, anytime.

I don't know why, but when I read that I assumed it was a song...

cursedveggie said:
Mr_Deputy said:
Sexy scenario: you re driving along the autobhan near Frankfurt with a female German colleague and due to a terrible car crash up ahead you are stranded in traffic in the car for 5 hours.
Realising that your prostate is being dissolved by urine and that pooh-bar is literally climbing out of your stink trap - you remember you packed this...this..device...so you climb into the back and do a pooh into it then realise you also needed to p1ss just as urgently so you try and p1ss THRU the turd blocking the pipe...splash ... bits....pooh chunks....then the stink makes you both sick...slippery....have sex in the mess..in the car.

I'm going to think about that ALL week. Wow. I might even sell it as a story. Its sort of romantic as well.
fcuking weirdo
Why does that make Mr D a wierdo, I like the thought quite a lot actually :D

CountryGal said:
PrinceAlbert said:
johnboyzzz said:
They certainly did.

None the less you still have to squat down to use it so unless you have balls of steel to do this in front of the queue, or at the dirty motorway service stations - how does this help? lol
I can just imagine everybody walking past and studiously ignoring some girl taking a piss in one of these, on Oxford St on a Saturday. Especially if she has to pull her jeans and pants down. Ffs, that's what gutters are for.

Wow!! That's ace!! It will 'direct' the flow so no more ruined shoes for me :) YAY!!

fcuking weirdo[/quote]

can you say that in German and then kick me in the balls?[/quote]

Scheißsonderling :? Is the best I can do, as for the kick in the balls.....

cursedveggie said:
Mr_Deputy said:

fcuking weirdo
Are you implying Mr D is a weirdo or are you secretly berating yourself for the annoying erection that reading his post produced. Touch your prostate............go on........you know you want to.

P

PrinceAlbert

CountryGal said:
PrinceAlbert said:
johnboyzzz said:
They certainly did.

Who cares? I have a c0ck :)

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
mwl946 said:
http://www.shewee.com/

THIS was the first - and a great invention it is too, especially when on skiing holidays or out on exercise. 8)
now this one Id use ;o)