Buster Gonads lives!

Never mind the titanic tits. Scroll down the page a little and...

...Wesley, whose scrotum has swollen to 160lbs and is apparently still growing.

Talk about "Man the fuck up & grow a pair". BigBollox

"Helpful: Trent explains how he is still a virgin with 15 children, where for the past six years he has been helping childless couples get pregnant as a prolific sperm donor, which he carries out in his own living room"

Have the recipients of his Harry Monk seen this guy? What about his qualifications. I know it's judging a book by the cover but... Just wonder if they sit around in his living room (perhaps he calls it the parlour) while he bangs one off?

G

goatrutar

"Helpful: Trent explains how he is still a virgin with 15 children, where for the past six years he has been helping childless couples get pregnant as a prolific sperm donor, which he carries out in his own living room"

Have the recipients of his Harry Monk seen this guy? What about his qualifications. I know it's judging a book by the cover but... Just wonder if they sit around in his living room (perhaps he calls it the parlour) while he bangs one off?
I think the recipients of his cock snot just pop around and collect it in a sock.

Never mind the titanic tits. Scroll down the page a little and...

...Wesley, whose scrotum has swollen to 160lbs and is apparently still growing.
Oh! Him, again. See the older thread Testicle Pain Anyone?

His scrotum must be so full of fluid (1) a drain cock - to coin a phrase - is called for or (2) he goes in and out with the tide. Silly bastard was offered free corrective surgery but turned it down to 'protect my celebrity.'

G

goatrutar

Oh! Him, again. See the older thread Testicle Pain Anyone?

His scrotum must be so full of fluid (1) a drain cock - to coin a phrase - is called for or (2) he goes in and out with the tide. Silly bastard was offered free corrective surgery but turned it down to 'protect my celebrity.'
First thing that came to mind when I saw that was ploughing the boot straight into his ballsack.

Is it just me?