Buster Gonads lives!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by waffen, Sep 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Never mind the titanic tits. Scroll down the page a little and...

...Wesley, whose scrotum has swollen to 160lbs and is apparently still growing.

Talk about "Man the fuck up & grow a pair". BigBollox

2. "Helpful: Trent explains how he is still a virgin with 15 children, where for the past six years he has been helping childless couples get pregnant as a prolific sperm donor, which he carries out in his own living room"

Have the recipients of his Harry Monk seen this guy? What about his qualifications. I know it's judging a book by the cover but... Just wonder if they sit around in his living room (perhaps he calls it the parlour) while he bangs one off?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hence the title of this post

4. I think the recipients of his cock snot just pop around and collect it in a sock.

5. Oh! Him, again. See the older thread Testicle Pain Anyone?

His scrotum must be so full of fluid (1) a drain cock - to coin a phrase - is called for or (2) he goes in and out with the tide. Silly bastard was offered free corrective surgery but turned it down to 'protect my celebrity.'

6. First thing that came to mind when I saw that was ploughing the boot straight into his ballsack.

Is it just me?

7. No....not just you!!!

8. I can assure you it's not just you. However, you will have to take a number from the dispenser at the back of the queue.