Buster Gonad in casualty - NSFW

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Taff49, Jun 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apologies if this has been up elsewhere, I got e-mailed this by a mate and have felt a little sick ever since. In an attempt to rid myself of the nausea, I thought I ought to share with those of you who might not have seen it yet

"A 34 year old auto-worker was rushed to the emergency ward this weekend when his genitals started to suffer from necropsy. The unidentified man had a strange fetish for an extreme form of genital chastity which stopped the blood flow to his testicles and penis for more than four days.
    The married father of four claimed he enjoyed the constriction caused by the pipe-fitting rings used in valves at the assembly plant where he worked, and that his wife had no idea about his strange liking. He is quoted as saying that he would leave them on for days at a time and usually had no problem removing them. Unable to get the device off his genitals the man went to a friend’s home who was also unable to remove the metal rings. Complaining of loss of sensation he then went to the local hospital where a shocked and horrified medical team had to call in a locksmith to get the homemade vice open. After four hours of drilling the device was removed, and doctors are still not certain if the mans genitals will have to be removed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Load of old bol locks!

3. "Possibly" not suitable for work?

I'd hate to imagine what your "Definitely" not suitable for work looks like Taff.

Well this story certainly beats the old jam jar up the arrse stories. Saying that, I once saw a guy in casualty with a light bulb wedged in his jaws. Apparently once you get your chops over one of them, your jaws lock.

Go on, I dare you...

4. What a throbber :?

5. I really want to be sick but in some way totally fascinated by it. Does that make me weird??

6. Looking at that for some reason makes me want haggis for dinner.

7. Saw what you did there. :D

8. No, mate, you are weird anyway :lol:

9. My nuts are now in my throat, and my breakfast is on the carpet, thanks Taff for shareing that with us

10. Cheers for that

11. I just wonder what his unknowing wife's reaction will be ..."and you think that hurt!!?"

12. Ouch...........

13. *Wishy adopts cheeky mode*

Pfft that's nothing. You boys should try childbirth. :twisted:

14. Can't be that hard - millions of women do it every year. Not many blokes do this sort of thing!

15. :lol: Good bite Frogs! :p