• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Busmans Holiday?

I just clicked on the link to The Forces Store on the front page and was having a browse when I saw:

Ultimate Soldier

Product Information
Brace yourself for the chance to get to the very edge of the ‘Battlefield experience’ and become a soldier in the ‘Virtual Combat’ Arena. Using a purpose-built infra-red training system, codename “Headhunter”, recruits will use the SA80 style rifle which fires an invisible and safe beam up to 40 meters. Before going into action recruits will learn Infantry skills of ‘Fire & Movement’ and ‘Camouflage & Concealment’ from The Brigade’s authentic military instructors. Various true-life close quarter combat scenarios will be undertaken.

Price: £95.00
:? The perfect present for a soldier returning from an op tour, n'est pas? 8O Is there anything less appealing as a 'welcome home' gift?

DozyBint said:
I just clicked on the link to The Forces Store on the front page and was having a browse when I saw:

Ultimate Soldier

Product Information
Brace yourself for the chance to get to the very edge of the ‘Battlefield experience’ and become a soldier in the ‘Virtual Combat’ Arena. Using a purpose-built infra-red training system, codename “Headhunter”, recruits will use the SA80 style rifle which fires an invisible and safe beam up to 40 meters. Before going into action recruits will learn Infantry skills of ‘Fire & Movement’ and ‘Camouflage & Concealment’ from The Brigade’s authentic military instructors. Various true-life close quarter combat scenarios will be undertaken.

Price: £95.00
:? The perfect present for a soldier returning from an op tour, n'est pas? 8O Is there anything less appealing as a 'welcome home' gift?

8O Um... Just look at that fire position... Isn't that cover to his right?

:roll: Ad says 'use an SA80 style rifle'...

8O Yes! I know, but isn't that cover to his right ?

:roll: Yes, BUT... the ad says... 'use an SA80 style rifle'!

8O FMOB! At the very least it's cover from view!

:roll: ...'SA80 style rifle....'

:twisted: Does make a nice target though, doesn't he?

Also available:

-Cooking the perfect egg banjo
-Bezzering, 101
-The art of the poo-tache
-An introduction to FIPAC
-Swimming lessons with the Irish Guards
-"Clubbing" with The RGJ
-The 3 PARA Mortars Extravaganza (BYO Swarfega)

Latest Threads