• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Business opportunity

Hi All,
Genuine opportunity to start a Private Investigation business. I am due out in Jun 07 and am taking on a franchise with a reputable firm in this sector. At present there are two of us involved but we would welcome further partners to join us. Would ideally suit ex-RMP/ INF Recce/ switched on nosey cookies!. Please PM me for more details, will give full details on request.

Cheers
Jay

jay213 said:
Hi All,
Genuine opportunity to start a Private Investigation business. I am due out in Jun 07 and am taking on a franchise with a reputable firm in this sector. At present there are two of us involved but we would welcome further partners to join us. Would ideally suit ex-RMP/ INF Recce/ switched on nosey cookies!. Please PM me for more details, will give full details on request.

Cheers
Jay
Jun 07? You and the wife better start learning how to work a calender beforehand then.

jay213 said:
Hi All,

Cheers
Jay
Presumably you mean Jun 08?

Drop a post in the business opportunity listings at www.allcallsigns.org - There are ex-RMP on there.

I am all confused. The posting date for the original topic opener is Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:41 pm.

Have you just misread the date or is it wrong?

Or am I missing something? (Don't worry, happens quite a lot nowadays.)

Edit to add: Bugger, beat me to it.

Provost_Marshal said:
jay213 said:
Hi All,

Cheers
Jay
Jun 07? You and the wife better start learning how to work a calender beforehand then.
Fishing, P_M?

This is clearly an attempt to esatblish an AL EE BEE as practised by the well known Monty Python team. If Jay was indeed not a practicisng private dick at the time of posting - what was he actually!!??

Latest Threads