Business opportunity

Hi All,
Genuine opportunity to start a Private Investigation business. I am due out in Jun 07 and am taking on a franchise with a reputable firm in this sector. At present there are two of us involved but we would welcome further partners to join us. Would ideally suit ex-RMP/ INF Recce/ switched on nosey cookies!. Please PM me for more details, will give full details on request.

Cheers
Jay

jay213 said:
Hi All,
Genuine opportunity to start a Private Investigation business. I am due out in Jun 07 and am taking on a franchise with a reputable firm in this sector. At present there are two of us involved but we would welcome further partners to join us. Would ideally suit ex-RMP/ INF Recce/ switched on nosey cookies!. Please PM me for more details, will give full details on request.

Cheers
Jay
Jun 07? You and the wife better start learning how to work a calender beforehand then.

jay213 said:
Hi All,

Cheers
Jay
Presumably you mean Jun 08?

Drop a post in the business opportunity listings at www.allcallsigns.org - There are ex-RMP on there.

I am all confused. The posting date for the original topic opener is Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:41 pm.

Have you just misread the date or is it wrong?

Or am I missing something? (Don't worry, happens quite a lot nowadays.)

Edit to add: Bugger, beat me to it.

Provost_Marshal said:
jay213 said:
Hi All,

Cheers
Jay
Jun 07? You and the wife better start learning how to work a calender beforehand then.
Fishing, P_M?

This is clearly an attempt to esatblish an AL EE BEE as practised by the well known Monty Python team. If Jay was indeed not a practicisng private dick at the time of posting - what was he actually!!??