Business name of the month!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, May 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just seen this on another site.

Organic meat company
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I'm Shane and ex army chef and just recently I have decided join a work friend of mine and try some outside catering with organic produce sourced from local companies.
    Essentially we have a small marquee and a griddle with all of the odds and sods required by H&S but also have the option of a burger van if we need it.

(A few lines here about him looking for work .which I have deleted)

Any advice would be great thanks.

Regards,

Shane

Well Hung meat Co (Catering)

• Like Like x 2
  2. wedge_cadman

wedge_cadman War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

He's probably not doing too well as all his business is probably going here well hung meat when they google him

3. Reminds me of my partners work colleague, her husband had asked her to google for some hard core.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just tried, got nothing but building supplies...

• Like Like x 1
  5. A friend who is into sailing small yachts said that he was massively compromised by his wife while Googling "Bottom Scraping". I'm too scared to even try.

6. I had a female mature (60+) graphics student at college Google "Snowballing" when looking for an image to use for the front of a family Christmas card.

I would like to meet her grandaughter if thats acceptable behaviour in her house :)

7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

If a Septic ever asks you what a 'manhole' is, do not resort to Google.

8. Come to think of it, I have just written an offshore training course that referes to "Man-riding" operations! What with Lube Oil, Down hole tools and well reaming, no wonder the offshore boys like coming home!

I am sure Google would have a fit with some of them!

9. HHH

HHH LE

Many years ago when my daughters where at Primary School, the eldest one had a project on apples. We all sat down in front of the computer to do some research.Never ever google "Granny Smith" with kids watching!!

10. Haha! I've seen a few cable drums on rigs and other offshore installations with the words "Man-riding not permitted". Despite my smutty imagination, I never considered that angle.

Pooh had me flummoxed for a while (pull out of hole [for a drill string]).

11. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Don't ever look for a Hairy bear

12. Love it, on the website they advertise a . . .

The Well Hung Monthly Meat Box

Is this one in Jarrods favourites?

13. The Organic Meat Co? FFS, what is it with our language? All food is organic! We can't digest inorganic stuff so why misname food that's been spared all the advantages that modern chemistry can provide?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nothing goes good on a quality meat sandwich than a nice slice of aged cheese.

Suggest ordering from a little shop in Israel: Cheeses of Nazareth

• Like Like x 3
  15. A few years ago, a collegaue from New Zealand (who had led a sheltered life) was slightly confused when someone in a meeting said "Mr Smith is being a bit anal about this" so, on returning to her desk she gooled "anal"...................