Business man in court over Crushed Ferrari

Dear West Midlands Police, It's been sometime since you've crushed the local gobshites Italian sports car can you pull your finger out & crush a few more?

TamH70

MIA

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Wasn't that a public order offence?
Probably, but they are playing a long game, arresting him for a public order offence will only result in another court appearance
depriving him very publicly of his ill gotten gains will give him a kick in the nuts and lower his street cred amongst the other brummie wide boys
theres a scene where he goes into a gym and tries to lift weights !!!
then some big geezer has to help him, the noodle armed brummie faggot

Probably, but they are playing a long game, arresting him for a public order offence will only result in another court appearance
depriving him very publicly of his ill gotten gains will give him a kick in the nuts and lower his street cred amongst the other brummie wide boys
theres a scene where he goes into a gym and tries to lift weights !!!
then some big geezer has to help him, the noodle armed brummie faggot
Brummie?? Might live there

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Those chaps sure have some patience.
I couldn't have remained so polite to the little *insert expletive here*
:eek:
They know a lot more than they are letting on
amongst the asian community its all face and image
they are playing with him and he knows it
the gobbby little brummie twat

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I feel genuinely sorry for him. He clearly beggared himself to buy that car. Look at the state of his jeans.

Ingvar Kamprad the founder and owner of IKEA ( net worth 28 billion dollars) drove an ancient Volvo 240, Warren buffet drives a standard American saloon car
Bloke I work for owns a lot of land and property drives a 5 year old Octavia, all his neighbours own Range rovers or Audis
he owns the land underneath their houses !

From the link: An Open Day will be held tomorrow (3rd February) in a bid to trace the seized property’s rightful owners.

We believe most of the items we’ve found in the shopping container will have been stolen from professional tradespeople - taken from vans or commercial premises - and we would encourage anyone who’s had such items stolen to pop along. Ideally they’d have documentation like serial numbers to prove the property belongs to them but I’m also happy if they can provide a good description, together with any identifying features or marks on the items, and where and when it was stolen.
– DETECTIVE CONSTABLE SARAH HARVEY, SOLIHULL POLICE

Me: Oi Sarah, I had some kit nicked, that looks like it
SDC Sarah: Do you have receipts and serial numbers?
Me: No but I can describe it, there was an angle grinder, a chop saw and a planer/thicknesser and they were all yellow with DeWalt written on them.

Latest Threads