Business man in court over Crushed Ferrari

...He’s got a motor which he knows is dodgy and he parks it on the pavement outside the court.
Making a point that the kafir can't touch him.

Then gets all melodramatic and weepy when they do. SOP for faux hard man showing off for his mates. Gobbing off when they're around and it's being filmed is cool. Not an option when alone and face to face with someone who will punch him in the throat at the drop of a hat.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
@Joshua Slocum the scrapyard vid in your OP reminded me of that scene in the Italian Job when the mafia guys smash up some nice motors (I was pleased to discover later that they were only scrap shells). But what sort of an arrogant prick is the owner? He’s got a motor which he knows is dodgy and he parks it on the pavement outside the court.
very arrogant, think aspiring rapper, he is dodgier than a dodgy thing
the Times reported his case with tongue in cheek, I presume that when it gets kicked out of court a great deal more previous would show up, in all honesty its unlikely to be the origional car, more likely a stolen one with swapped parts, and proving what belongs to what would take so long, the insurance companies are also likely to be happier with it out of the way, it sends out a message a very clear one
and the fact that you can buy a Kosher Jam Jar from one of Londons Top dealers for far less money tells you he is hookey

Not an option when alone and face to face with someone who will punch him in the throat at the drop of a hat.
I can't help but think the world would be a safer place if we banned the dropping of head wear.

Why do I get the impression that the West Mids Police had a list a mile long to get through regarding his family and friends and are going through it one by one to draw out the pain?

I also note the Mail article has min as 24 in 2014 yet in the Birmingham Live piece he was 31 last year.
Does he have a dodgy birth certificate too?

Sounds as if the Police would be better putting an ANPR camera, or several, outside the properties associated with said tyke, on a regular or better still permanent basis. I'm sure they'd pay for themselves rather quickly.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Sounds as if the Police would be better putting an ANPR camera, or several, outside the properties associated with said tyke, on a regular or better still permanent basis. I'm sure they'd pay for themselves rather quickly.
There is a saying that the wheels of law turn slow, but turn they do
once you get hooked into the system you get pulled in and lots of other indiscretions will appear in the public eye

Keith Vaz must be on the slowest wheel known to man then
Vaz must be praying that there isn't an Afterlife. As we all know in which direction he's heading in if there is one, and it ain't North.

Vaz must be praying that there isn't an Afterlife. As we all know in which direction he's heading in if there is one, and it ain't North.
Kent?

Just hope it grinds exceeding small then....... in their rush to include the "ethnics", our lords and masters have chosen some exceptionally dodgy ones as representatives.
They choose people who resemble themselves.