Business man in court over Crushed Ferrari

bigger pic-

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
In the advert it says no panel damage, car has only been stripped, I can see all the airbags have gone off, damage to the rear of the car as well as both front doors A post distorted and the frame that supports the front suspension mangled, the cost of new parts would be terrific to repair it properly, I wonder if its a stolen car they have swapped the plates over from ?
not that I am for one minute accusing him of being a crook oh no, just less than honest and with a poor understanding of the law

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Apparently some crapper is making a music video about Mr Citizen Khans old jam jar
he had invited him to the city after seeing him on stage in Digbeth ( well I never)
Mr Crapbone told the Paper that

told Birmingham Live: "I am in shock. To go and crush a Ferrari is crazy.

"I could have bought that off whoever crushed it and gave back to the community.

"It is upsetting to me as well as that Ferrari was in my video. I even dedicated the song around that car calling my song Rarri.

"I love Ferrari's and had one for years. I am going to come back in the summer to Birmingham.

"England is my second home and we are going to have to do a song about that crushed Ferrari now.

apparantly mr Crapbone gave Citizen Khan a red Ferrari last year

US rapper Mr Capone-E gives Brit tycoon £250,000 Ferrari as present

1521750271953.png

1521750339127.png

We have a few of these Pakistani mystery millionaires in Birmingham. 'Lord' Aleem is a young kid who owns a loads of supercars, and has them on display in his huge garage on the Coventry Rd.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
We have a few of these Pakistani mystery millionaires in Birmingham. 'Lord' Aleem is a young kid who owns a loads of supercars, and has them on display in his huge garage on the Coventry Rd.
Aye its his old mans business, flash cars are a big thing in the Asian culture, they love their kids to have a flash motor to show everybody how well they are doing, and some of them are real idiots on the road, I met one a few months back in London, pissed him off by cutting him up in a Hyundai !! then a builders transit did the same, he went proper mental and nearly spun it
awesome

Home - Platinum Executive Travel
his dads place
oddly daddy appears to have some involvement with the law
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/family-drug-dealer-ordered-hand-12495388

Lord Aleem

Anyways the pillocks on a ban at the moment for driving like a Twat, not a new thing either
he wrote off an Audi Q7 last year

“Cheated death last night... Driver did a hit and run... Typical.”
The cars involved are believed to be a black Audi S5 and a white Audi Q7, worth up to £65,000.

1521752707584.png

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/millionaire-lord-aleem-banned-driving-13654853

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/ne...-aleem-apologises-lamborghini-police-11532019

Internet sensation Lord Aleem vowed to have the £240,000 Ferrari wrecked in a car crash back on the road in three weeks.

The self-styled peer, from Solihull , also spoke of his relief that no-one was injured in Sunday’s accident, which left the white 458 Spider a mangled wreck
as well as
Two Audi R8 Spyder supercars and a Bentley Flying Spur were destroyed in the fire in June 2014.
Also a brand new £340,000 Lamborghini Something or the other was torched
I would hate to be the underwriter for that business

1521752157150.png

Mr Khan appears to suffer the most dreadful luck: kidnapped and held to ransom by former friends just after having picked up a Rolls Royce over debts he disputes ever existed, arson attacks on his business and now the Police wrongly crushing his cherished but entirely unroadworthy vehicle.

Then there was the terrible experience of being charged with six counts of concealing criminal property relating to allegedly stolen vehicles bearing allegedly cloned number plates, two counts of perverting the course of justice, transferring criminal property, conspiracy to commit fraud and four counts of fraud by false representation concerning no less than four separate insurance policies for a Ferrari.

And his cruel misfortunes don't stop there. Both his brothers were charged with conspiracy to commit fraud, perverting the course of justice with one of them also charged with concealing and converting criminal property.

To top all this woe off, his wife along with two associated persons were charged with conspiracy to commit fraud.

Wonder how all that will end
With Big Vern in the prison showers?

@Joshua Slocum the scrapyard vid in your OP reminded me of that scene in the Italian Job when the mafia guys smash up some nice motors (I was pleased to discover later that they were only scrap shells). But what sort of an arrogant prick is the owner? He’s got a motor which he knows is dodgy and he parks it on the pavement outside the court.

Aye its his old mans business, flash cars are a big thing in the Asian culture, they love their kids to have a flash motor to show everybody how well they are doing, and some of them are real idiots on the road, I met one a few months back in London, pissed him off by cutting him up in a Hyundai !! then a builders transit did the same, he went proper mental and nearly spun it
awesome

Home - Platinum Executive Travel
his dads place
oddly daddy appears to have some involvement with the law
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/family-drug-dealer-ordered-hand-12495388

Lord Aleem

Anyways the pillocks on a ban at the moment for driving like a Twat, not a new thing either
he wrote off an Audi Q7 last year

“Cheated death last night... Driver did a hit and run... Typical.”
The cars involved are believed to be a black Audi S5 and a white Audi Q7, worth up to £65,000.

View attachment 327485

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/millionaire-lord-aleem-banned-driving-13654853

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/ne...-aleem-apologises-lamborghini-police-11532019

Internet sensation Lord Aleem vowed to have the £240,000 Ferrari wrecked in a car crash back on the road in three weeks.

The self-styled peer, from Solihull , also spoke of his relief that no-one was injured in Sunday’s accident, which left the white 458 Spider a mangled wreck
as well as
Two Audi R8 Spyder supercars and a Bentley Flying Spur were destroyed in the fire in June 2014.
Also a brand new £340,000 Lamborghini Something or the other was torched
I would hate to be the underwriter for that business

View attachment 327483
Shite clutch control if you smack into a terrace house!