Business for Sale

Hello everyone. I have been directed to this website by my client who has a small relocatable business for sale. I am representing the client as a broker. The sale is confidential but full details can be given for any serious enquiries.

Briefly the business has a sales forecast this year of £100k + at good levels of profit. It is fully relocatable and will definitely be of interest to serving or ex-services people or those planning to leave. The asking price is £40k.

Z

Zarathustra

Hello everyone. I have been directed to this website by my client who has a small relocatable business for sale. I am representing the client as a broker. The sale is confidential but full details can be given for any serious enquiries.

Briefly the business has a sales forecast this year of £100k + at good levels of profit. It is fully relocatable and will definitely be of interest to serving or ex-services people or those planning to leave. The asking price is £40k.
So, why is he selling it?

This is a hot dog van, isn't it.

Count me in.

I am in charge of providing food.....................

"Dear sir. I represent an idiot who is clearly thick as ****, as he wants to give all his money away and move back to his shoebox on the hard shoulder of the M40. All I require for this to go ahead is a fee of £4995.00 up front to smooth over the legal and admin costs, and it's yours. Pleae send all correspondence to;

Dr Jetamobolololaskiwareboli Esq.
Admin hut (the one with the red corrugated iron roof)
Shanty town #7
Nigeria

Serious replies only yes please thank you"

I've seen you eat meat! I bet you've not tried cooking with tofu it's vile.
Do you mean bean turd? It's like eating something that has been passed through a dog!!

Latest Threads