Business for Sale

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by Forces Business, Jun 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello everyone. I have been directed to this website by my client who has a small relocatable business for sale. I am representing the client as a broker. The sale is confidential but full details can be given for any serious enquiries.

Briefly the business has a sales forecast this year of £100k + at good levels of profit. It is fully relocatable and will definitely be of interest to serving or ex-services people or those planning to leave. The asking price is £40k.

2. Is your client from Nigeria? Does he need my bank details.

3. So, why is he selling it?

4. This is a hot dog van, isn't it.

Count me in.

5. I like hot dogs and burgers.

6. Real men eat tofu

7. I am in charge of providing food.....................

8. "Dear sir. I represent an idiot who is clearly thick as ****, as he wants to give all his money away and move back to his shoebox on the hard shoulder of the M40. All I require for this to go ahead is a fee of £4995.00 up front to smooth over the legal and admin costs, and it's yours. Pleae send all correspondence to;

Dr Jetamobolololaskiwareboli Esq.
    Admin hut (the one with the red corrugated iron roof)
    Shanty town #7
    Nigeria

Serious replies only yes please thank you"

9. No they ******* don't!

10. I've seen you eat meat! I bet you've not tried cooking with tofu it's vile.

11. Got any hot dogs?

12. Do you mean bean turd? It's like eating something that has been passed through a dog!!

13. and what is he selling?

14. I can foresee a little fat baldy bloke selling shite sports kit in a cookhouse near you!

15. As all women should be.