• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Business English Teacher

We.re looking for a teacher of English in Ostrava, the Czech Republic.

Major clients including high sound systems manufacturer, American Business Process Out-sourcing company, packaging company for LEGO etc.

Pref. holding TEFL Cert as a minimum PM to discuss package.

Kromeriz

How long does the job look likely to run for?

What are the job parameters?

By the way never had time to go for TEFL but I do have 25 years of experience teaching EFL plus ability to communicate on all levels.

We.re looking for a teacher of English in Ostrava, the Czech Republic.

Major clients including high sound systems manufacturer, American Business Process Out-sourcing company, packaging company for LEGO etc.

Pref. holding TEFL Cert as a minimum PM to discuss package.

Kromeriz
Are you offering a proper remuneration package suitable for a professional teacher with qualifications and experience or peanuts for a recently qualified youngster looking to earn a bit of cash whilst travelling the world step-by-step?

Are you offering a proper remuneration package suitable for a professional teacher with qualifications and experience or peanuts for a recently qualified youngster looking to earn a bit of cash whilst travelling the world step-by-step?
I think my PM answers the question.

Costs of living. Ask History Man!

Latest Threads