Bushs intelligence

I'm getting a bit of a basting on a Septic site at the moment, because I've said that Bush is unfit to be in office due to him being a total thicko.
However, there's apparently a New York Times article crediting him with an IQ roughly on a par with Al Gore and HIGHER than John Kerry's.
I've had a bit of a butcher's round the internet and can't find anything to really bolster my claim that he's about one level up from a coconut. I base this claim on having observed the guy since he's been in office and I don't think I'm that far off the mark.
Has anybody got any useful tidbits I could use as ammo?

MsG

Sorry, mate - you're on to a loser there. The one thing he's not good at though is ad-libbing, which is why people think he's as thick as a very thick thing.

Mention that Iraq war thing that happened.

Thanks for all the helpful(?) tips, chasps. I'm actually after something that nobody's in a position to easily refute. You wouldn't believe how rabid the Septics can become, even it you try to keep things on a matter-of-fact basis.
Anything anybody's got would be stweemly helpful.

BTW, I'm a f***ing sh1t-hot boots buller. Hint, hint.

MsG

What's the site's URL? Can't wait to wade in...

Bugsy7 said:
I'm getting a bit of a basting on a Septic site at the moment, because I've said that Bush is unfit to be in office due to him being a total thicko.
However, there's apparently a New York Times article crediting him with an IQ roughly on a par with Al Gore and HIGHER than John Kerry's.
I've had a bit of a butcher's round the internet and can't find anything to really bolster my claim that he's about one level up from a coconut. I base this claim on having observed the guy since he's been in office and I don't think I'm that far off the mark.
Has anybody got any useful tidbits I could use as ammo?

MsG
You wereprobably referring to a stiudy which appeared in the pressabout Bush haveing the lowest IQ of any presidentfor years. However it was a spoof that took in the grauniad

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/presiq.htm