Bushs intelligence

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Bugsy, Aug 12, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm getting a bit of a basting on a Septic site at the moment, because I've said that Bush is unfit to be in office due to him being a total thicko.
    However, there's apparently a New York Times article crediting him with an IQ roughly on a par with Al Gore and HIGHER than John Kerry's.
    I've had a bit of a butcher's round the internet and can't find anything to really bolster my claim that he's about one level up from a coconut. I base this claim on having observed the guy since he's been in office and I don't think I'm that far off the mark.
    Has anybody got any useful tidbits I could use as ammo?

2. Sorry, mate - you're on to a loser there. The one thing he's not good at though is ad-libbing, which is why people think he's as thick as a very thick thing.
  3. Look through the humour galireies, I'm sure there's a couple of good ones in there of him...
  4. Mention that Iraq war thing that happened.
  5. Thanks for all the helpful(?) tips, chasps. I'm actually after something that nobody's in a position to easily refute. You wouldn't believe how rabid the Septics can become, even it you try to keep things on a matter-of-fact basis.
    Anything anybody's got would be stweemly helpful.

BTW, I'm a f***ing sh1t-hot boots buller. Hint, hint.

6. What's the site's URL? Can't wait to wade in...
  7. You wereprobably referring to a stiudy which appeared in the pressabout Bush haveing the lowest IQ of any presidentfor years. However it was a spoof that took in the grauniad

8. Evidently you use the same copy editors as said newspaper...