Bush says some war critics irresponsible

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Jan 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=fundLaunches&storyID=2006-01-11T001844Z_01_KNE025545_RTRUKOC_0_US-BUSH-IRAQ.xml

2. What a lame tactic. By playing along with this request, one is allowing our president to set the rules. (oopsy, I mean my president)
  3. King George II almost gives me a more severe dose of the sh1ts then our Dear Leader.
    Democracy is the name of Americas game and as the First amendant says 'Freedom of Speech'.
    I do not beleive his reasons for Gulf War 2, from He tried to kill my Daddy to Regime change to Installing Democracy or whatever todays Battle cry is.
    Sadam is/was evil but please don't tell me that KG II is not evil or if he is not truely evil then the Puppetmasters who contol him certinly are.

4. If events of the past few years are anything to go by, you were probably right the first time. :twisted:

"Don't mention the war." As if...

It should be interpreted as, "if you question me, as your Commander in Chief, the terrrrrists win. Respect my authoritahhhh!"