Bush note to Obama

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by VicMackey, Jan 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What do you think the parting word of advice were on the note left by Bush to Obama?

I could have posted this elsewhere but the NAAFI Bar answers will no doubt be more entertaining.........

2. "Mr Obama,
    It turns out I do like black people. It just took a half-white one to prove it to me. Good luck.

Dubya "

3. Shoe dodging is easy, bullets I hear could be a problem.

4. Nah, Dubya left ...

"Sorry for all the S**t I've left ya, I thought you was Obama Bin Larder, when I found out I was wrong, it was too late to fix!"

5. "Deer Osama,

Im gonna hav Lora right the note cause I cant spel wurth a shIte..."

6. "Mr Obama,

I did your wife in the toilets of Air Force 1, she said it was the best hoop smashing she had ever received.

Have a good one,

G.W."

7. "Mr Obama,

Did it ever occur to you that being a black guy in the White House makes you a perfect silhouette for a sniper ?

Just a thought,
    W."

8. Ah could never find where Bill kept his cigars, you work on it.

9. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

"Voted for you man. It was the only way to keep those 2 crazy momen out of the oval office. Good luck etc. Dubya"

10. (When Palin was out of the running, the whole Monty Python team was ripped.)

11. I think he kept it short and sweet.

"Who's laughing now, nigger?"

12. Dear Barack,

This Presidential stuff can be a real good ride, but watch out for the media. They're always ready to trip you up.

There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled.....

Or something like that.

Ah, forget about it. Good luck with Afghanistan.

George

13. Hey O'Bama

We apparantly have some trouble in Afstanighan and Eeraq, where ever the hell they are. The economy is in freefaall (get into oil, it worked for my family).
    The helicopter outside is all yours.
    Hope you have fun.

Dubya.

P.S. Don't be frightened of the black guys in suits, they're security.

14. Apparently the envelope contained nothing but white powder, to which Mr Bin, oh, sorry, Barak said, " Yoo tryin to say ah sell bad tooty? Ah'l pop a cap on your white ass". Or something to that effect.

15. Good Luck
    [​IMG]